I wish we hadn't sold Elano.

i wouldnt touch another brazillian if i were the chairman,,,, They prove to costly in every way.. robbie has been nothing short of a disgrace,, jo was a disgrace,, elano was a knob, upsetting the team,, . These are all internationals, who have no heart,other than when in a yellow shirt... Why even crave for a player who was lightweight,moaned permanent, and scored a few decent free kicks, and a good record from the spot??

stellafied said:
i wouldnt touch another brazillian if i were the chairman,,,, They prove to costly in every way.. robbie has been nothing short of a disgrace,, jo was a disgrace,, elano was a knob, upsetting the team,, . These are all internationals, who have no heart,other than when in a yellow shirt... Why even crave for a player who was lightweight,moaned permanent, and scored a few decent free kicks, and a good record from the spot??

Exactly.

stellafied said:

C_71_article_1009476_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

It's a fookin' disgrace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.