I wish we hadn't sold Elano.

bluem0ng said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
i wish you would shut the fcuk up about this cnut, if he was that good what the fcuk is he doing in bloody turkey ffs??.

Your posts make you sound like an absolute fucking prick.

more of a **** than a prick, but il take prick. im not here to be liked.

couldn't care to answer my question i see.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's funny how quickly things can change in football. I would walk up the spirals, hear that we had three brazilians starting and my heart would soar. I can still see that ball from Elano's boot arcing into the top left hand corner, just as I told him prior to his run-up, v. The Barcodes. On Saturday we had a one on the bench and the original three? Two in Turkey, one back to Brazil, and the reason? With a heavy spirit I have to say they couldn't hack it in a full winter-blown EPL season.

But the OP is right. We need the skills of Elano in the boots and brains of someone who can stick it to the OldTopFour. Come on, Stevie, get it sorted!

the ORIGINAL three....
One in Turkey
One back in Brasil
One playing for Hull

;)

i still wish we didnt sell elano.... and i would love to see him back

but i would also love to slap every person who makes a bloody thread about him every week

we all get the point, and no matter how many threads are made - nobodies opinion is going to change

Just like Robinho and Jo, you could count there good games on one hand. Brazlians are not the answer, I want more Argentinians!

Pam said:
I don't think we have enough creativity in that team. Might it have been wiser to keep Elano to give us more attacking options?

It is the fault of Hughes.

Well apart from playing half a season in his first, then 2 good games in his second, being disruptive, a team divider, only trying when he could be bothered and then being so good that only the second best team in turkey would buy him.

Mancini would of struggled to get anything out of him just like sven and hughes did, he is a wanker im glad we are rid, we do need someone creative but not a fucking one man tornado of destruction like him

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pam said:
I don't think we have enough creativity in that team. Might it have been wiser to keep Elano to give us more attacking options?

Well apart from playing half a season in his first, then 2 good games in his second, being disruptive, a team divider, only trying when he could be bothered and then being so good that only the second best team in turkey would buy him.

Mancini would of struggled to get anything out of him just like sven and hughes did, he is a wanker im glad we are rid, we do need someone creative but not a fucking one man tornado of destruction like him

Which games?

Pam said:

I thought we sacked Hughes. What do you want? Shall we hire him and sack him again?

Elano was a liability towards the end, he started on fire and fizzled out when it got colder, only when he was dropped(subbed) he would come back and have half a decent game because he was wound up, but soon went back to being ordinary. He divided the dressing room (so was said-no smoke without fire imo) and the amount of times that he gave the ball away was frustrating at best especially after initialy seeing what he was capable of, good riddance i say and it won't be long before hes on his way again no doubt.
The new signing will be the real deal, mark my words.

PS, Elano looks like Joe Strummer. Soz i cant do a picture thingy but heres a link. (dude in the red incase you don't know who Joe was).
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk0MnQft85M&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk0MnQft ... re=related</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.