I Wonder how many on here were at the 10-1 win against Hudd?

Still my favourite ever game. We were poor until McNab scored. This has all been done before on BM.

I wonder how many were at the next game when we beat Plymouth 6-2 in the Simod!!

yep i was there in the north stand, brilliant!!

we upgraded for the plymouth game and sat in the main stand two great games from a darker era!!

Will never forget watching the recording of the match afterwards and Malcolm Mcdonald who was the hudds manager being interviewed looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights totally stunned!!

cookster said:
Jack74 said:
Yep I was , huddersfield started quite brightly as well till nelly scored after that it was 1 way traffic , MacDonald said after 3 goals where offside piss funny think we beat Plymouth 6 2 on the Tuesday and Adcock got another hat trick

MCFC OK

Yep, I was at both those games too. Sure we drew Huddersfield in the FA cup too - think it was the same season. I was there John Gidman last minute equaliser ;) Those were the days.... not!

Yep that's right then was nil nil in the replay and then in the 2nd Reply did we win 3 nil didnt go that one but went again in the league in march April and we got beat 1 or 2 nil sure Duncan Shearer scored 4 them

I remember this game more than must because it was the first time me & my old fella sat in the Main Stand, which, back then was one hell of a treat. Loved being sat down but it felt so wrong at the time, like I was letting my Grandad down.
How things change eh?

It was the 1 home match I missed all season....was not happy.
Family relocated to London and had to go to school open days.
The lad who took my ticket though has been a Blue ever since...so every cloud has a silver lining.

I was at the game and the next one on a tuesday night against plymouth i think it was in the cup and we scored another 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.