I Wonder how many on here were at the 10-1 win against Hudd?

Witney Blue said:
Kippax for me; if memory serves me right we cheered Mays penalty and the Huddersfield fans did the conga - great day
Same. Big UP to the Uddersfield fans who found a sense of humour towards the end. Anyone remember the cheer when May scored.

The day that changed my life! Born and bred in Huddersfield but this was the day I became a City fan!

My uncle had taken me to Maine Rd a couple of times before both of which we lost to a quality Liverpool side.

Sat in the main stand and remember seeing Huddersfield fans sat in the home end sneaking out at half-time!

Ex-city player Neil McNab scored the penalty for Huddersfield to make it 8-1!

Pretty sure that was the same season that we met Huddersfield in the FA Cup and John Gidman scored a last minute equaliser from a free-kick at their old Leeds Rd ground and City went on to win the 2nd replay (1st replay drawn at Maine Rd) at Leeds Rd 3-0. Huddersfield also won the return league fixture
1-0!!

Apologies it was indeed Andy May who scored the pen, not Neil McNab - Neil did go on to play for Huddersfield though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.