Ian Brady

Have seen the way that arsehole effected people's life's...about 10years bk I worked on a mental health unit were the brother of one of their victims was....he was so messed up in the head from it all....Winnie bless her, went to see a medium every few weeks for donkeys years that lived in prestwich, I had gone for a reading some years back an Winnie was there....the pain on that woman's face....they have arrested a woman regarding all this saying she is a long term visitor of his....let's hope he's not playing games and doesn't get his wish of dying

Whilst i understand the need for closure on the Bennett families behalf, the cauldron of shit that is Brady should get no mention in any press whatsoever till the remains are found. Let the fucker rot (preferably in a dog kennel) full of his own excrement .

If rehabilitation / cure could of happened it would have done, off the fucker, and stop playing to his tune.

please the gods he suffers as much as his victims did for as long as possible

torture the ****

Due to the predictable Mail/Sun induced "who can physically froth at the mouth the most whenever someone pure evil is mentioned" its somewhat typical that the good news has been overlooked virtually everywhere. That is if the "reveal" turns out to be legitimate.

Pigeonho said:
Thing is though, 48 years later surely the landscape of the Moors will have changed enough for a recovery operation to be near-impossible, not to mention Brady's probably now shot to fuck memory?

Long term memory tends not to affected by age, unlike short term. That's why old biddies can't remember where they've put something down but can happily recall events from 30 or 40 years ago.

stony said:
Pigeonho said:
Thing is though, 48 years later surely the landscape of the Moors will have changed enough for a recovery operation to be near-impossible, not to mention Brady's probably now shot to fuck memory?

Long term memory tends not to affected by age, unlike short term. That's why old biddies can't remember where they've put something down but can happily recall events from 30 or 40 years ago.

No matter how good your long term memory, how could you describe a specific part of a vast open space that looks the same for miles on end?

Even if they took him to point it out, you really think he'd be able to even if he wanted?

This might be a daft question but why is it always taken as fact that the lad is even buried on the moors?

Always a problem trying to establish what is reliable with these things purely because of the sanity of the people involved, any evidence really has to be looked at in close detail, that's before we take into account Brady's sadistic nature.
A sealed letter to Winnie to be opened on Brady's death ? I don't think anybody can say with any degree of certainty what that letter would contain, my only thoughts are with her though, so I'm personally happy to let him die so she can found out what it contains (if this is true) and she can at least pass away with at least some certainty.

As a side note, if I ran this country the supposed letter would have been opened by now, without a shadow of a doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.