Ian Brady

Pigeonho said:
Thing is though, 48 years later surely the landscape of the Moors will have changed enough for a recovery operation to be near-impossible, not to mention Brady's probably now shot to fuck memory?

Exactly, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack the size of an aircraft hanger. The likeyhood of Brady remembering the actual spot where he buried someone in the dark 48 years ago is highly unlikely. All they can do is what they did before, which was explain where they parked the car and in what direction they walked in, and for how long. The landscape on the moors also moves so ridges and landmarks may have changed.

Dirty Harry said:
Always a problem trying to establish what is reliable with these things purely because of the sanity of the people involved, any evidence really has to be looked at in close detail, that's before we take into account Brady's sadistic nature.
A sealed letter to Winnie to be opened on Brady's death ? I don't think anybody can say with any degree of certainty what that letter would contain, my only thoughts are with her though, so I'm personally happy to let him die so she can found out what it contains (if this is true) and she can at least pass away with at least some certainty.

As a side note, if I ran this country the supposed letter would have been opened by now, without a shadow of a doubt.
Your side note is spot on. If there is a letter, I'd have opened that letter the day the fucker gave it to his lawyer.

As for Brady - well it's all been said before hasn't it, and I certainly don't have words that would do service to my feelings towards him.

I think it's the cunts legal advocate who was supposed to have a letter, there house in south wales has been searched and no letter found. Trying to do her for preventing legal burial of remains. Still in custody...

Seems a bit fishy and not the happy ending I hoped for when the news broke last night. As someone else mentioned he'll only know the rough area whether he can lead them to the exactly where the body was buried today is a totally different matter unless it was buried close to a specific landmark etc.

I hope to god this is true, but like others say, its like finding a needle in a very big haystack. His poor mother has spent most of her life serching for her son, and this sick bastard cares more about his human rights. I hope for winnie's sake that they do find Keith's remains and then when she does pass away, that they can be laid to rest together. As for that sick fuck, they need to let him rot, he wants to die so keep him alive and make him suffer.

Pigeonho said:
Thing is though, 48 years later surely the landscape of the Moors will have changed enough for a recovery operation to be near-impossible, not to mention Brady's probably now shot to fuck memory?

i get the feeling that his body is not on the moors and maybe the police over looked something back then and it could be close to Brady's home

but please lets have a ending to this shocking story

ancoats said:
Pigeonho said:

i get the feeling that his body is not on the moors and maybe the police over looked something back then and it could be close to Brady's home

but please lets have a ending to this shocking story

Here here, i just cant imagine the pain his family have suffered

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
I hope to god that this **** isnt having one last sick time wasting exercise. If true, i hope keith bennetts mother lives to bury her boy

I really hope so.
It has destroyed her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.