Ian Brady

Such a sad and tragic life Winnie has been made to live.

I just hope she has time to bury Keith with the dignity he and his family deserve.

I feel awful for Winnie. This is clearly Brady once again taking the piss to suit himself. He apparently wants a Scottish prison so he can starve himself to death. He'll be laughing his arse off at police searching another stretch of moorland in another 'monumental exercise in futility' (his words, many years ago). Let him suffer where he is. He deserves no regard at all.

Proper sick man, leave him to rot.

Hopefully Keith's family and everyone who has been effected can have closure.

Being the twisted man he is I recon he will know the exact place having probably thought about it everyday.

Fuck me, this has made my blood boil. I got so annoyed with this watching the news I wanted to put my foot straight through the fucking telly. Very disappointed by this. This is the problem with this 24hr rolling news shit. It promised so much last night with the brief headline but the detail in it today was a let down.

How dare this **** play god with people's lives still. 'To be opened in the event of my death', ffs. What a bastard. He is after publicity I fear, still pissed off that his attempt at a move to a prison to die failed.

He has lived a wretched life and this do gooding, pink and fluffy, social worker type woman is no better. If this letter exists, I hope she has co-operated 100pc with the police and told them EXACTLY where it is, otherwise she is no better than him. Executor of his will and trusted friend my arse. The fact police are still searching for it suggests that she hasnt, and if that is the case and the letter does exists then she deserves cancer of the **** and to die the horrible death that i imagine keith bennett did.

Bit strong maybe, maybe not. But this has left me livid. I dare say this will be the end of winnie if nothing comes of this.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Fuck me, this has made my blood boil. I got so annoyed with this watching the news I wanted to put my foot straight through the fucking telly. Very disappointed by this. This is the problem with this 24hr rolling news shit. It promised so much last night with the brief headline but the detail in it today was a let down.

How dare this **** play god with people's lives still. 'To be opened in the event of my death', ffs. What a bastard. He is after publicity I fear, still pissed off that his attempt at a move to a prison to die failed.

He has lived a wretched life and this do gooding, pink and fluffy, social worker type woman is no better. If this letter exists, I hope she has co-operated 100pc with the police and told them EXACTLY where it is, otherwise she is no better than him. Executor of his will and trusted friend my arse. The fact police are still searching for it suggests that she hasnt, and if that is the case and the letter does exists then she deserves cancer of the **** and to die the horrible death that i imagine keith bennett did.

Bit strong maybe, maybe not. But this has left me livid. I dare say this will be the end of winnie if nothing comes of this.

Not been able to see the news- whats the latest mate- how come it's a let down?

The ticker tape sky news thing last night said something like 'Ian Brady reveals location of body' or 'reports are that he has'. In actuality it seems like he is rumoured to have written a letter some time ago to his mental health worker in which the location may be contained. No developments and despite her being arrested the letter has not been found. Granted the police may be sitting in what they know, but it doesnt look anywhere as clear cut as it was sold on the headline last night

His advocate has been released on bail, when this letter was written it has not been revealed, couldve been 10 years ago for all we know as yet.
The body will never be found, the moorland moves over time and if the location can be revealed there will have to be a large area searched to cover what movement there has been in the moorland.
What boils my piss is how can he have the right to say when the letter be opened, IMO he lost all rights 40 odd years ago when he commited his sick crimes, and as much of a burden to the tax paying society he is I am glad he is suffering being force fed and not being allowed his wish to die through starvation, i hope he continues to suffer for many years to come.

I suspect that any letter, if it exists, will be merely one more mind game and an attempt to have the final say.

sweynforkbeard said:
Such silky skills with Arsenal and Ireland - shows what can lurk in those you least suspect.

Hahaha!
Got to admit though that I always think of that player too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.