Ian Brown, wife beater?

Number of points for me in this thread:

(1) IB solo material, as a body of work, does stand up to any of his peers and all his solo albums have some excellent songs on them.

(2) His singing isnt the best but being a front man is surely moer than just a voice.

(3) Who cares if he is a rag and he has spoken out about city in a positive light over the recent weeks and months.

(4) If he beat up his wife he should pay the price like we all should.

jamiegrimble said:
blueshortshorts said:
I'll bet there's hundred of IB fans ( myself included) who's heart sank when they saw this thread, and are quietly hoping it all turns out to be bollocks
No worries.I am so confident in IB morals,I will delete my username.If he is Convicted.A promise.I wont say I like his New music.I Dont.My belief is,he is a Manchester Icon Musically and a Blue.Not many have let us down.He just threw a wobbler IMO Thats aloud innit?

fucking hell boys you sound like your trying to protect a member of the family ffs!
how old are you, i think in a few years you'll realize lifes not all about pop stars and getting their latest CD, its about paying your rent/mortgage and making sure your kids have got clothes!
if you was up in court for slapping your mrs. about, do you think mr. brown would give a flying fuck, nah, neither do i.

wrongun73 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I meant more the 'legend' status, the money, the model wife, the fact he's adored by thousands as opposed to just being born in a certain place.

It ain't where you're from it's where you're at.

his music doesnt interest me thats all, yeah he might have a big house, fit mrs. loads of money, flash car. but apart from that whats he got that i havnt got lol.
A body of work spanning 20 years.
Songwriting talent.
Respected designers making clothes for him.
An appearance in a top grossing film.
The respect of the music world.
Good hair.
Style.
He's inspired a generation of musicians.
He's also very broad minded when it comes to blues and reds.

However, he doesn't have one thing you do.......an inferiority complex.

jamiegrimble said:
blueshortshorts said:
I'll bet there's hundred of IB fans ( myself included) who's heart sank when they saw this thread, and are quietly hoping it all turns out to be bollocks
No worries.I am so confident in IB morals,I will delete my username.If he is Convicted.A promise.I wont say I like his New music.I Dont.My belief is,he is a Manchester Icon Musically and a Blue.Not many have let us down.He just threw a wobbler IMO Thats aloud innit?

Are you sure? he's been sent down before for threatening to chop an air hostesses hands off.

IFeedGoats said:
jamiegrimble said:

Are you sure? he's been sent down before for threatening to chop an air hostesses hands off.

And people have the bare faced cheek to mock the British legal system!

I'm sure the tax payers all loved paying to keep King Monkey in jail for making such a fanciful remark.

Thankfully the powers that be do not peruse BM or else we'd all be in jail for making such idle threats.

TheMightyQuinn said:
IFeedGoats said:

And people have the bare faced cheek to mock the British legal system!

I'm sure the tax payers all loved paying to keep King Monkey in jail for making such a fanciful remark.

Thankfully the powers that be do not peruse BM or else we'd all be in jail for making such idle threats.

Terrorism in its purest form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.