Ian Brown

come on you can’t come out as some great stonewall warrior campaigning for gay rights and at the same time live in work in Qatar ? Where are your principles ?
Why? I’ve got more gay mates here than I had in Manchester for one, and two, why the fuck does it matter wherever I choose to work?

Why? I’ve got more gay mates here than I had in Manchester for one, and two, why the fuck does it matter wherever I choose to work?

well you seem to have a real issue with Ian browns comments on gays

Seems odd if you feel so strongly about such issues to live and work in a country where homosexuality is illegal .

well you seem to have a real issue with Ian browns comments on gays

Seems odd if you feel so strongly about such issues to live and work in a country where homosexuality is illegal .
I’m also a militant atheist and that’s also illegal in Qatar. But I suppose I hadn’t realised that I’m only allowed to live in a country to matches exactly to my views on discrimination so I can please some fucker on Bluemoon.

Never quite got him or his band. It’s 2020 anyway, file him under 50 year old playing the character of a 20 something rock start like Liam Gallagher

Lockdown hasn’t been kind to him.
EdNOEhVXkAAv2g-
Sure I saw him last around the gardens off his face on spice waiting for the food bank. Love The Roses tho.

I don't actually know he is, do you actually know?

What I actually know is one of Ian Brown's best mates is my girlfriend's best friends partner, and she knows him personally. I almost went to a party Brown was at but we couldn't make it due to being on holiday. One of these days I'll meet him and forward your accusations if you like. I'm a pretty good judge of character in the real world.
When is his next album out? I heard around early January.

Forget all these Cliff Richard and Marillion fans, they are all Geography teachers sat in their tweed jackets smoking hamlet cigars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.