Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Did he say, as they usually do; "Ian's ill at the moment so I'm standing in for him"? Or just I'm standing in for Ian Cheeseman? I also asked the question 'where is Ian' on text!!

He just said standing in, but if he'd been binned by the BBC, as some are suggesting, I doubt he have mentioned his name

With regard to Blue Tuesday, I heard the last 15 minutes tonight. As part of the weekly round-up they played the commentary of the forth goal going in against Everton. Jack Dot Dearden was screaming like a banshee! It sounded like he couldn't contain his excitement.
I heard that, he an awful commentator he should stick to talking about Bolton in future, during the Everton match he went off the game several times and droned on about some other nonsense. The sooner Ian Cheeseman is back the better.

With regard to Blue Tuesday, I heard the last 15 minutes tonight. As part of the weekly round-up they played the commentary of the forth goal going in against Everton. Jack Dot Dearden was screaming like a banshee! It sounded like he couldn't contain his excitement.

Jack Dearden, a friendly and funny bloke in my experience, should stick to rugby league.

Jack dot Deardin is a nightmare ! Get back to commentating on wanderers v birmingum !!

Think it was last weeks show, Wagg said he'd be standing in for Ian for a few weeks till he's back... don't think Cheesy's been sacked off or ought. They've seemed to mention it pretty much every week without labouring on the point.

Not listening to it later on the way to the match, won't make any difference but will make me feel better! Anyone ringing in should just ask where's Cheesy and then put the phone down

Looks like a smokescreen to me Eccles. Heck of a coincidence coming straight after he criticised anthony united er sorry altrincham taylor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.