Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Dearden is a likeable enough old fart but his voice and commentary are like fingers down a chalkboard, dull over opinionated and has little interest of passion about City and it shows

I think it's been said before but the BBC local stations are looking to pull out of covering PL games because of costs/budget cuts. I really don't think there's a future for people like Cheesy (and all the others who do his role at other stations) for very much longer.

did the first half and never again will i listen to bbc radio manchester until the great man is back

i think i got 5 mins of the first half action and 40mins of fucking talking over the game when its going on in the back ground please please Cheesey come back. the clown is not a match day commentator does not know how to hold the game to the listeners and he must think we all are watching what he is seeing somebody please let him know its radio not tv you have to describe what is happening not just when the ball goes in or when you feel like it

i always say its the hardest thing to do the football commentator is a special person on the radio you don't just listen you feel it it. got to come over the airways in the best way so that your ears can send it to the brain so it can give you the vision that you are there and watching the action
a art form that is what Cheesey is special its just not football without you matey
I remember a similar game years ago, the commentator told us David White had the ball, then some drivel then told us Luton were kicking off from the center circle. Didn't mention the screaming goal from the edge of the box. Not much has changed!

I also listened to the radio Manc. commentary today.
Be glad to hear Cheesy - when he is back.
Today i am sure I heard Jimmy WAGG say - just before he handed over to Dearden/Eyre - that Ian Cheeseman 'should' be back in a couple of weeks.
Said he has been ill.

I also listened to the radio Manc. commentary today.
Be glad to hear Cheesy - when he is back.
Today i am sure I heard Jimmy WAGG say - just before he handed over to Dearden/Eyre - that Ian Cheeseman 'should' be back in a couple of weeks.
Said he has been ill.
He never said that.

I'm sure Jimmy Wagg's heart is in the right place but I wish he wouldn't explain the concept of a phone in and give out the contact details every 5 minutes.

Every time he's on I hear him saying shit like "it's not everyone's cup of tea to talk live on the BBC..." well it's not everyone's cup of tea to hear you repeating the same thing about Fred Eyre's illustrious career and how we should "get off your backside and call in" and how we shouldn't "leave it too late, we finish at 6.."

We'd maybe have more time to hear about the game and hear some calls if he didn't repeat himself so much.

I'm sure Jimmy Wagg's heart is in the right place but I wish he wouldn't explain the concept of a phone in and give out the contact details every 5 minutes.

Every time he's on I hear him saying shit like "it's not everyone's cup of tea to talk live on the BBC..." well it's not everyone's cup of tea to hear you repeating the same thing about Fred Eyre's illustrious career and how we should "get off your backside and call in" and how we shouldn't "leave it too late, we finish at 6.."

We'd maybe have more time to hear about the game and hear some calls if he didn't repeat himself so much.

Its because there aint no one ringing in and he has to fill in all he knows is that repetitive crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.