Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Listening to the game as usual....Dearden whilst probably a decent chap, sounds like a braying donkey with every close City opportunity

I wonder, just wonder, if this "illness" is a stress based one? Induced by City/refs/football?

We all feel it, but if he was under the weather (see him limping), it might have knocked him for 6?

Dear Lord....please bring back cheesy asap.

Dearden has just said Big Sam "is more used to fanning the flames of relegation".

Very Funny, but shows the lack of quality we're receiving from our (interim?) commentator

Had to turn off. Their pronunciation of Jesus and Clichy was too painful to listen..

Had to turn off. Their pronunciation of Jesus and Clichy was too painful to listen..

Kept calling Sané "Sagna" FFS. "Sagna stuck it past the keeper" no he didn't...

And they are completely fuckig clueless as well "didn't expect Sané or Jesus to feature today!" Well they must be the only 2 in Manchester who didn't.

"oh didn't realise Sané was so fast!" Right so obviously they've never seen him play before then.

Can't pronounce names, don't actually come across like they follow Manchester City and Fred Eyre is so fucking miserable and pessimistic I can't stand it. What do you think of Sterlings goal Fred? "I guess it's the 1 time in 10 he doesn't fall over when through on goal".

Not gonna listen again until I hear Cheesey is back.

Think it was Fred that said that Sterling was the only player quick enouhh who would have got back when he fouled there player from the break away in the 1st half. Sane????

Kept calling Sané "Sagna" FFS. "Sagna stuck it past the keeper" no he didn't...

And they are completely fuckig clueless as well "didn't expect Sané or Jesus to feature today!" Well they must be the only 2 in Manchester who didn't.

"oh didn't realise Sané was so fast!" Right so obviously they've never seen him play before then.

Can't pronounce names, don't actually come across like they follow Manchester City and Fred Eyre is so fucking miserable and pessimistic I can't stand it. What do you think of Sterlings goal Fred? "I guess it's the 1 time in 10 he doesn't fall over when through on goal".

Not gonna listen again until I hear Cheesey is back.

Couldn't believe my ears regards Sterling. He missed one last week and against Everton.
Failed to mention the blatant pens.

Sounded disinterested and lazy.

did the first half and never again will i listen to bbc radio manchester until the great man is back

i think i got 5 mins of the first half action and 40mins of fucking talking over the game when its going on in the back ground please please Cheesey come back. the clown is not a match day commentator does not know how to hold the game to the listeners and he must think we all are watching what he is seeing somebody please let him know its radio not tv you have to describe what is happening not just when the ball goes in or when you feel like it

i always say its the hardest thing to do the football commentator is a special person on the radio you don't just listen you feel it it. got to come over the airways in the best way so that your ears can send it to the brain so it can give you the vision that you are there and watching the action
a art form that is what Cheesey is special its just not football without you matey

Couldn't believe my ears regards Sterling. He missed one last week and against Everton.
Failed to mention the blatant pens.

Sounded disinterested and lazy.

Heard that pal! Joke of a commentator.

Listened today and very difficult to follow what was happening. Not really a commentary.

The omission of players names on the ball was hard work. City in possession, cross in and great save. No mention of who was doing what. Followed by that was a good chance.

Hopefully cheesy returns soon !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.