Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

That's unbelievable.

How the fuck can they get away with that ?

Jimmy Saville gets his own show surrounded by kids & nobody at the BBC says fuck all for 40 years but someone blowing the whistle on these monsters get's taken off air in case he says the wrong thing ?!!

So after all the cover ups in the past, we can see where the priorities still lie at the BBC.

No. David White is very pissed off at being dropped from commentary. He's not been ordered to do anything.

And the BBC have been slagged off in Parliament for doing so:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...g-David-White-Manchester-City-commentary.html
This article is dated 16th December and is thus nearly two weeks on. There is still a possibility that David has been interviewed in the intervening period. Although every suspicion can be laid towards the BBC, we still can't come to definite conclusions until it goes to court. The BBC say, according to this article, that they acted under legal advice and I'll leave it at that until the next installment.

This article is dated 16th December and is thus nearly two weeks on. There is still a possibility that David has been interviewed in the intervening period. Although every suspicion can be laid towards the BBC, we still can't come to definite conclusions until it goes to court. The BBC say, according to this article, that they acted under legal advice and I'll leave it at that until the next installment.
And I trust White when he says he could have managed a commentary without mentioning so if it's ok with you, I'll stick with David White.

Either way, your original post said he may have been ordered to keep silent and so you obviously were not been aware of the story when it broke nor did you read David White's opinion on losing his co-commentary job.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.