Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Doesn't IC have a twitter account? Can't someone just ask him what's occurring?

Just sent a tweet to him. I'm not expecting a response, simply because if something has occurred, there may be legal issues behind the scenes. (?)

I wouldn't read too much into that. There's every possibility that David is being, or has been interviewed by the police and he has been ordered to keep silent whilst investigations are ongoing. By talking openly about it before getting into court, a case has every chance of collapsing.
Sanity at last instead of mere speculation.Well said inc.

I wouldn't read too much into that. There's every possibility that David is being, or has been interviewed by the police and he has been ordered to keep silent whilst investigations are ongoing. By talking openly about it before getting into court, a case has every chance of collapsing.

But he wasn't going to be talking about the abuse - he was going to be co-commentating on a city match but was pulled from it with about 8 hours notice.

He was pretty angry about it

<a href="">14 December 2016</a>

No. David White is very pissed off at being dropped from commentary. He's not been ordered to do anything.

And the BBC have been slagged off in Parliament for doing so:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...g-David-White-Manchester-City-commentary.html

Having read the tweets from DW after I had posted my comments I have to agree with you mate.I truly wasn`t aware of DW being asked by the Beeb to "stay away". Makes you wonder if theres more skeletons in the cupboard over at the Beeb.

I don't think they've even got a drawer opened at the BBC Oakie.... never mind the doors of the cupboard !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.