Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Thought I'd posted in this thread last night but clearly I hadn't. People have been posting some quite specific information in this thread which may or may not be accurate. It's probably unhelpful to the situation in general and Ian in particular that this sort of stuff is aired so I'm asking people not to post anything that may prejudice things.

Thought I'd posted in this thread last night but clearly I hadn't. People have been posting some quite specific information in this thread which may or may not be accurate. It's probably unhelpful to the situation in general and Ian in particular that this sort of stuff is aired so I'm asking people not to post anything that may prejudice things.

I think what it is,well in the majority,City fans are pretty concerned about the situation,I mean we all seem to be in agreeance regarding how the BBC are these days,but we have heard him on the radio for years and years,then suddenly nothing,what I think is most strange is that he has also gone quiet on Twitter as well,I mean there is a general concern here,and silence makes it even more frustrating,I follow his son also on Twitter who does some good blogs,and I asked him last nite how's yer dad,but no reply

I think what it is,well in the majority,City fans are pretty concerned about the situation,I mean we all seem to be in agreeance regarding how the BBC are these days,but we have heard him on the radio for years and years,then suddenly nothing,what I think is most strange is that he has also gone quiet on Twitter as well,I mean there is a general concern here,and silence makes it even more frustrating,I follow his son also on Twitter who does some good blogs,and I asked him last nite how's yer dad,but no reply

So you had a bit of how's yer father then? Didn't realise you two were so close! ;-)

:) not that close !!!
I'm sure it must have been mentioned previously, haven't got time to check the whole thread sorry, but I think it may be linked to the removal of David White from co-commentary amid the child sex abuse situation. Whitey was really pissed off about it. I suspect cheesy agreed with him?

I'm sure it must have been mentioned previously, haven't got time to check the whole thread sorry, but I think it may be linked to the removal of David White from co-commentary amid the child sex abuse situation. Whitey was really pissed off about it. I suspect cheesy agreed with him?

Think there is a link somewhere mate yea,but nothing confirmed,like I say just a bit frustrating the silence really

Is the correct answer.Well said Colin.

Listened to clip of Guardiolas pre match interview today I heard cheesy asking about backry ,zabba and maffeo great to hear his voice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.