Ian McGarry: "Mario's a genius"....

Was out drinking with some pals, not my bezzies on satday night....one lad who's a rag (his 13 year old son has just been released by them) wouldn't stop banging on about how much he and his lad love Mario.....his lad says he wants to emulate mario, he was banging on that Mario is the best thing to happen to English football....ever.....now he'd had a drink and all, but it just made me think.....he kept qualifying his comments with...." I mean I hate Citeh"...but I just love Mario Balotelli.........

Daveth said:
I'm sorry but you can't call him a genius until he's scored 20+ goals in more than 4 seasons (apparently).

I thought that was a strange yardstick for being a genius when they mentioned it. For the record, Cantona only once scored 20 goals or more in a season for United.

Remember that he's only turned 21 a few months ago:

Code:
Honours

Club
Internazionale
-------------------------
Serie A (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10
Manchester City
FA Cup (1): 2011
Individual
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011
He probably has the 2nd most amount of medals on our team after Yaya. That's incredible at the age of 21.

Jumanji said:
Remember that he's only turned 21 a few months ago:

Code:
Honours

Club
Internazionale
Serie A (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2009–10
Coppa Italia (1): 2009–10
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008
UEFA Champions League (1): 2009–10
Manchester City
FA Cup (1): 2011
Individual
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011
He probably has the 2nd most amount of medals on our team after Yaya. That's incredible at the age of 21.

Steve Claridge, meanwhile, has won the Second Division, League Cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Ian McGarry: "Mario's a genius"....

Mario does things in ways I've never seen before ... The pens, also, the opener at the Swamp. He put the ball away from distance in the way a snooker player takes on a long pot. It was so well done that De Hea managed to cover all his goal but the 18 inches where he couldn't.

I'm very much against violence but would absolutely love to see someone beat the living daylights out of Steve Claridge, beginning to hate him more than most ex Rags.

He also clearly has a hell of an imagination as Balotelli didn't throw any kind of a strop whatsoever on Sunday when he was subbed, the media are so desperate to see our players whinging now that they're beginning to imagine it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.