Ian McGarry: "Mario's a genius"....

If Mourniho himself said Mario could bet he best in the world, then who the fuck are any of us to say otherwise? If you can't see this guys talent, I'm sorry to say you're frankly an idiot. He will be as good as he wants to be. Thats that.

If I remember correctly, I don't remember if it was Mourinho or Guiseppe Baresi, pretty sure it was Baresi. He said at training Balotelli would give 25% effort and still be the best player on the pitch.

That part where they said Mario wanted to attack Mourinho was class. hahahaha. Crazy fucker. It says alot when Mario displays such behaviour and Mourinho still gives him such praise.

''Balotelli is not a genius because he doesn't start every week''.

What a stupid statement by another has-been who thinks he's now some sort of authority on football. Has he seen the quality in our squad? No shame in not starting every week! Even Silva hasn't started every game this season.

Somehow i doubt Barnes would protest so vehemently if they'd said Suarez is a genius.

Vienna_70 said:
Mario's first goal at the swamp 23/10/11 is very under-rated, IMHO.

There are very few players who would have scored that goal from that position.

What he said. The composure required to score a goal like that only a few players possess - on this planet.

Ian McGarry: "Mario's a genius"....

The whitch hunt against ballo had bordered on racism, you have had from silver spoon redknapp to init mersen giving it all to get everyone to turn on this lad, everytime their is a pundit on they have to give a negative spin on the lad, when you get redknapp slagging the lad off on a quiz show you have to wonder how far they would go, if ballo would have screamed obscenities at the camera during a game then they would have a case, but I can't see any footballer doing anything like that, could you?

Re: Ian McGarry:

mancunial said:
The whitch hunt against ballo had bordered on racism, you have had from silver spoon redknapp to init mersen giving it all to get everyone to turn on this lad, everytime their is a pundit on they have to give a negative spin on the lad, when you get redknapp slagging the lad off on a quiz show you have to wonder how far they would go, if ballo would have screamed obscenities at the camera during a game then they would have a case, but I can't see any footballer doing anything like that, could you?

Maybe 1, but i'm sure it was an isolated incident, i'm sure he's never done anything else wrong. I'm sure if Mario shagged a granny or a hooker whilst his wife was giving birth or even demanded a transfer at his teams lowest point he'd be given the cold shoulder by the fans!!!!!

Who is to say he will or won't be some sort of Cantona? That idiot on the right was going on about "Silva might have that effect, never Balotelli"

How does this idiot know how good he can become? Balotelli is a better player at his age than all of those numpties together

And what annoyed me was that they really just didn't have the intellect to understand the usage of the term 'genius' and that one would be as such from birth. McGarry didn't really help with his rushed explanation but they were putting pressure on him I suppose.

The way Mario receives the ball, is aware of other players around him, sees a simple pass that others wouldn't notice and puts the ball into dangerous positions, is something that nobody has taught him. That comes from an inner awareness and an innate flair with a ball at his feet.
Some people have to work really hard to pass exams and revise loads, and some can do it without even trying because they just absorb all the knowledge. It takes different types. Some people can see that he's got the genius within him and it will come out more and more if he's given the platform and the support (that some need more than others).

We love him and we need to keep singing his name and he'll be our hero forever! He's overcome a lot in his life already, I'm sure he can take on Steve Claridge's opinions without even noticing that he's just thrown a metaphorical dart in his head!

Joga Bonito said:
Who is to say he will or won't be some sort of Cantona? That idiot on the right was going on about "Silva might have that effect, never Balotelli"

How does this idiot know how good he can become? Balotelli is a better player at his age than all of those numpties together

Most Brits never saw Cantonna play until he was 25. They've formed an opinion based purely on seeing a mature player.

Damocles said:
Skashion said:
If Mario is a genius then so is Welbeck.

Don't start, you slag.
Muttley-picture.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.