ian mcgarry on 5live

Heard it too and he sounded credible except he claimed that the non signing of Kaka was the thing that tipped Robi and why he walked out, but am I right in thinking that the news can only have got to Robi about 11-00 CET and surely he would have been half way across the Atlantic by then? He did said that Scolari had helped Robi settle and was more like a Father figure and that although he would love him in his team there was no tapping up going on and he doubts that Chelski have the money for him

Look, Robinho, if unhappy would of said so. He is not the type to mix his words and says exactly what is on his mind. That is certain looking back over his time at Real. He openly criticized Real on a frequent basis.

McGarry is the worse type of Journo.

Everything he reports has been said or written in other media and he just chucks it in a mixer and writes it very slightly differently.

And he is always good for giving City a good slaggin.

I heard it to. I am worried that the manager of a club that we gazumped in signing Robbie is talking to him daily. I think that the posters who immediately abuse somebody for putting something one the forum, should take a deep breath and count to ten. Then remember that we are all BLUES.

These journos are hellbent on stiring city fans up into a frenzy so we turn on robinho. then they get their way when we force him to chelsea on the cheap. stop helping these arseholes ruin our club by believing the shit they spout

svennis pennis said:
Look, Robinho, if unhappy would of said so. He is not the type to mix his words and says exactly what is on his mind. That is certain looking back over his time at Real. He openly criticized Real on a frequent basis.

Good post

bobmcfc said:
These journos are hellbent on stiring city fans up into a frenzy so we turn on robinho. then they get their way when we force him to chelsea on the cheap. stop helping these arseholes ruin our club by believing the shit they spout

exactly this^ well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.