Ian Wright at it again [Merged]

Bombo

Ian wright is at it again in his so called column in the sun tomorrow. Says he is glad de Jong is getting taken to court and makes the tackle sound like it's one step away from an axe murder. Let's give this knob head a life ban from our ground Shaun should be rightly embarrassed about his dad.

Re: Ian wright is at it again

Bombo said:
Ian wright is at it again in his so called column in the sun tomorrow. Says he is glad de Jong is getting taken to court and makes the tackle sound like it's one step away from an axe murder. Let's give this knob head a life ban from our ground Shaun should be rightly embarrassed about his dad.

Ian Wright used to be just a bit of an over-enthusiastic knob, but he's now a full blown meejah twat. I trust him as far as I could spit him. Shame that reflects on Shaun but he could have told his dad to stay out club business a long time ago.

Heard that tosspot Neil Warnock on TS on Sunday saying it was the worst tackle he's ever seen.

Pezzer2 said:
Is this the same Ian Wright that smashed 2 footed into Peter Schmeichel
He tries to justify that by saying schmeichel called him names.

Super David Silva said:
Heard that tosspot Neil Warnock on TS on Sunday saying it was the worst tackle he's ever seen.

flaming hell, Neil Warnock's seen a few ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane</a>
The match was unusual in that it was abandoned due to Sheffield United having only six players left on the pitch.

I also seem to recall him staunchly defending Chris Morgan after his notorious elbow that fractured Ian Hume's skull, despite not even being his manager any more.

People like Warnock for some reason, but I followed him quite closely a few years back, and he struck me as a weasle worded, self-serving, profoundly uber-narcissistic twat .

Anyone else I can slag off? I'm on a bit of a roll here...

it is a case of look at me i,m making a statement, please remember me?

Has anything EVER been blown more out of proportion than this? I mean, are we living in a parallel universe or did De Jong not do a perfectly legal, well-timed tackle that was observed by the ref, no foul was given (righly so), no Newcastle players complained, and members of their own backroom staff admitted it was a fair challenge? This all happened right?

Ian wright is at it again

Tricky_Trev said:
Has anything EVER been blown more out of proportion than this? I mean, are we living in a parallel universe or did De Jong not do a perfectly legal, well-timed tackle that was observed by the ref, no foul was given (righly so), no Newcastle players complained, and members of their own backroom staff admitted it was a fair challenge? This all happened right?

This!!!!!!!

It's got to be up there in the all time mountain out of a mole hill moments. Just crazy.

Bombo said:
Pezzer2 said:
Is this the same Ian Wright that smashed 2 footed into Peter Schmeichel
He tries to justify that by saying schmeichel called him names.

Sticks and stones......

The guy is a knob like the rest of them that have piped up on the NDJ tackle in hope of getting some extra punditry work. Tossers the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.