Ian Wright at it again [Merged]

Re: Ian wright is at it again

Well, Ian Wright would know one or two things about going to court... Trying to act like he has any moral authority to judge De Jong is the height of absurdity. Not only has he committed worse on the pitch, with intent, just compare the two men off it. Truly laughable.

I don't know why everyone gets on their 'high horse' about people like this, he says it to get a reaction and gets exactly that. He's using this and other articles to keep his name out there, everyone has a opinion about a tackle that results in injury and they aren't afraid to use it! it's just that people like this pillock are given a platform to use it, he probably had nowt else to talk about so decided to go down the old tried and tested OTT throw away remark route

Bombo said:
Pezzer2 said:
Is this the same Ian Wright that smashed 2 footed into Peter Schmeichel
He tries to justify that by saying schmeichel called him names.
But I thought he also said he didn't mean it?

No football media pundit has their own TV show called 'The Wright Stuff'; it just can't happen.

charliebigspuds said:
I don't know why everyone gets on their 'high horse' about people like this, he says it to get a reaction and gets exactly that. He's using this and other articles to keep his name out there, everyone has a opinion about a tackle that results in injury and they aren't afraid to use it! it's just that people like this pillock are given a platform to use it, he probably had nowt else to talk about so decided to go down the old tried and tested OTT throw away remark route

Spot on ! Why are people drawn in by Ian Wright and other such attention whores? They are in the media business which demands sensationalism which often means paying scant regard to the facts.

Surely our legal eagles can get on his case for saying "And the bottom line is, I never set out to injure the keeper".

He is alleging that De Jong deliberately went in to injure the other player. Isn't this defamation of character and libellous?

Poor old ian's very bitter towards City because Cookie and co haven't handed little Sweep a 5 year contract on £100k a week

malkie said:
charliebigspuds said:

Spot on ! Why are people drawn in by Ian Wright and other such attention whores? They are in the media business which demands sensationalism which often means paying scant regard to the facts.

I'm afraid you are right. Plus, everyone hates us. It's a combination that's bound to lead to articles like this. We are a sitting duck target when anything marginal happens.

But who gives a fook. Just so long as we keep winning matches, I couldn't give a toss.

Got to say, I don't agree with the whole 'everyone hates City' myth which people seem to think is rife, but Wright certainly likes to make a comment on us on a regular basis, mostly negative ones too. Bitterness perhaps? Bitterness that his career is dead and that we'll soon overtake his beloved Arsenal? Who knows.
As for Warnock though, thats his opinion. I listened to that show, as he and Brazil talk alot of sense. Its the only show on TS which isn't full of shite and silly little playground jokes. Its probably the most serious show the stations airs. I don't mind Warnock to be honest, and if thats his opinion so be it, all he did was voice it, unlike Collymore who went on a one man mission to exploit the challenge for all its worth. Brazil has been pretty decent throughout the whole affair too, and put Warnock in his place a few times on Sunday. Warnock's entitled to his opinion though so fair play to him. Wright seems to be turning into a bit of a **** though.

I just read the article, he's an embarresment to Shaun and football in general. The bit where he goes on about his tackle on Schmeichel where he basically says "That was ok though, because he called me names so i was allowed to try and break his leg, oh wait no i went for the ball not his leg, so that's ok. But De Jong's is criminal i don't care if he won the ball and it wasn't even a free-kick i hope Marseille sue his arse off"

That's ok i hope De Jong sues your arse off for slander and defamation of character you absolute nob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.