Ian Wright at it again - What a complete...

I just dont understand what has gone on with bellamy, he should be in the 25 easily. it makes me sad all this stuff in the press

The only thing needed to shut up everbody's mouth is to win something.

Manchini and the players have to do that ASAP

Pigeonho said:
rassclot said:
he's also a racist, talking about the "arab takeover". what's wrong with just saying "takeover"? i bet he'd never dare write about the "jewish takovers" at chelsea or the rags.

Thats clutching at straws. Whenever the take over is mentioned its regularly labelled as the 'arab takeover' or some reference to oil. Nothing racist in that. If he had come out and said something like, 'the takeover by the turban heads' or something like that, fair do's. Ian Wright has always had a big mouth, why would he change now? Just because SWP plays here?! Don't think so. The debate about not selling to rivals is a common one, not just because its Bellamy. Its basic common sense not to sell a top payer to a main rival, and thats what Spurs are, a main rival.

with respect mate it is racist. just because so many journos refer to "manchester city's arab owners" or the "arab takeover" shouldn't deflect from this, especially when "arab" and "manchester city" are mentioned in the same sentence there's often a snide undertone to it.

it's racist because in every other case the owners of football clubs are referred to by their nationality & not their ethnic origin. so we have the russian owner at chelsea & american owners at villa & the rags. they're always referred to by their nationality, never by their ethnic origin which is jewish.

imagine if, say, liverpool were taken over by a nigerian consortium and the media referred to them as "liverpool's black owners" there would be uproar & rightly so. the nationality of city's owners is emirati & that's how the media should refer to them. let's have some respect & consistency.

blumoonrises said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Dick head.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3098560/Ian-Wright-says-Man-City-have-treated-Craig-Bellamy-shamefully.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... fully.html</a>

How the f*ck does he know whats gone on at the club?

He might have good contacts..?[/quote]
I did think this myself.

rassclot said:
Pigeonho said:
Thats clutching at straws. Whenever the take over is mentioned its regularly labelled as the 'arab takeover' or some reference to oil. Nothing racist in that. If he had come out and said something like, 'the takeover by the turban heads' or something like that, fair do's. Ian Wright has always had a big mouth, why would he change now? Just because SWP plays here?! Don't think so. The debate about not selling to rivals is a common one, not just because its Bellamy. Its basic common sense not to sell a top payer to a main rival, and thats what Spurs are, a main rival.

with respect mate it is racist. just because so many journos refer to "manchester city's arab owners" or the "arab takeover" shouldn't deflect from this, especially when "arab" and "manchester city" are mentioned in the same sentence there's often a snide undertone to it.

it's racist because in every other case the owners of football clubs are referred to by their nationality & not their ethnic origin. so we have the russian owner at chelsea & american owners at villa & the rags. they're always referred to by their nationality, never by their ethnic origin which is jewish.

imagine if, say, liverpool were taken over by a nigerian consortium and the media referred to them as "liverpool's black owners" there would be uproar & rightly so. the nationality of city's owners is emirati & that's how the media should refer to them. let's have some respect & consistency.

poetically said

rassclot said:
Pigeonho said:

Yeah fair enough, kind of see your point. I normally refer to racism as when they are derogatory remarks, you know the shit i'm talking about. 'Arab owners' comes across more of a description than a racist comment, however i do see your point.

samharris said:
burlington bertie said:
NO DOUBT WHO IS EVERYONES FAVOURITE CLUB TO HATE. THE ONLY WAY IT WILL STOP IS TO WIN SOMETHING.

The press and sports writers are doing this to sell papers its got nowt to do with us doing well and winning things tbh...

Btw did anyone hear the co commentator on the Rags game last night (sky).

"Newcastle Uniteds mike ashley hasnt spent nearly enough money to do well in the premiership,You have spend money to succeed in this division"

But not too much eh ??

I heard that also, u have to spend money to be successful.
but city are ruining football by spending it. we cant win
makes me laugh how these guys dont catch on to what shit they are actually spouting sometimes.

I am not suprised by anything that is said these days about our club by other clubs, players, commentators or media mugs as We are the richest club in the world with the resources that the envy of all no matter whether they admit or not like (we prefer to bring youth through) "right bacon face"

So lad and lasses we need just to accept it at the mo as oppinions will change once our fortunes change on the pitch, then the next fortunate club to inherit very wealthy and generous owners will feel the brunt of the green eyed monsters

CTID

His bitter rants cost his lad the chance to play at a WC will this tool ever learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.