Ian Wright at it again - What a complete...

Legal advice from Ian Wright? Whatever next; family guidance counselling from Josef Fritzl? The mind boggles!!

If this thick-as-shit knobhead had any respect whatsoever for his son he'd keep his mouth shut about behind-the-scenes goings on at City because every time he blabs in the papers or on the radio he makes Shaun look like a complete bellend.

SWP is almost 29 years old but I bet he must still put his head in his hands on a daily basis and mutter "FFS Dad, you are SO embarrassing". He must feel like a right prat going into training after his father's been mouthing off yet again.

Not convinced Shaunny has any hand in this at all. I don't think Ian Wright acts as a mouthpiece for Shaun as Ian Wright's opinion is sought in its own right. I think it's probable that Ian Wright is just going off what he's read in the tabloids himself, or else toeing The Scum's 'City is ruining football' line which has been laid down for him. There's no reason whatsoever to assume Shaunny's input. It's a possibility but unless you're genuinely ITK, let's not make the assumption.

Skashion said:
Not convinced Shaunny has any hand in this at all. I don't think Ian Wright acts as a mouthpiece for Shaun as Ian Wright's opinion is sought in its own right. I think it's probable that Ian Wright is just going off what he's read in the tabloids himself, or else toeing The Scum's 'City is ruining football' line which has been laid down for him. There's no reason whatsoever to assume Shaunny's input. It's a possibility but unless you're genuinely ITK, let's not make the assumption.
No one's made any assumptions. All we've said is that every time this c*nt comes out with anything in the media, it reflects badly on SWP, whether rightly or wrongly.

If his father had any respect for him, he'd keep his mouth shut because it really doesn't do Shaun any favours. Most people would realise that there's a conflict of interest and back away from commenting on the subject, but not ol' rent-a-gob.

Is Ian Wright trying to tell us that we're the first club that's not going to sell a good player to one of our rivals?

And I really don't see why he comes out and slags City off because it's obviously going to affect Shauns time here. He's just a tit.

NO DOUBT WHO IS EVERYONES FAVOURITE CLUB TO HATE. THE ONLY WAY IT WILL STOP IS TO WIN SOMETHING.

bindipper said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
How the f*ck does he know whats gone on at the club?

I fully expect to receive "scouse ****" abuse for making this point but surely the fact his son plays for you means he has some idea!

but yes apart from that he is a complete gobshite

Well done MeatnSpuds, you got a bite

Dubai Blue said:
Skashion said:
No one's made any assumptions. All we've said is that every time this c*nt comes out with anything in the media, it reflects badly on SWP, whether rightly or wrongly.

If his father had any respect for him, he'd keep his mouth shut because it really doesn't do Shaun any favours. Most people would realise that there's a conflict of interest and back away from commenting on the subject, but not ol' rent-a-gob.

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular, hence why I didn't quote anyone. I agree with you to an extent but I would hope it's possible that the club doesn't jump to the conclusion that Shaunny is saying more than he should in front of 'rent-a-gob' unless they have evidence to the contrary.

Skashion said:
Dubai Blue said:

My comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular, hence why I didn't quote anyone. I agree with you to an extent but I would hope it's possible that the club doesn't jump to the conclusion that Shaunny is saying more than he should in front of 'rent-a-gob' unless they have evidence to the contrary.
I agree mate. The onus should really be on Ian Wright himself not to be shooting his mouth off, but that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.