Ian Wright documentary - 'Out of their skin'

Snowflakes abound.

Anybody listening to Wright’s cliche ridden poorly articulated “analysis” would be well within their rights to suggest he isn’t the brightest button. Carving out a career as a top class footballer was in the main down to his athletic abilities, work ethic and mental strength.

As a pundit Wright was over promoted to a leading role because he’s street for want of a better term. The bbc in their aching desire to achieve peak diversity wanted someone who they condescendingly thought “urban yoof” would relate to and as he came from the inner city, had been in trouble with the law and spoke like a chav the bbc snowflakes eagerly ticked off their inclusivity boxes.
I was just thinking about the snowflake term, I would add to that the southern media bias.

Snowflakes abound.

Anybody listening to Wright’s cliche ridden poorly articulated “analysis” would be well within their rights to suggest he isn’t the brightest button. Carving out a career as a top class footballer was in the main down to his athletic abilities, work ethic and mental strength.

As a pundit Wright was over promoted to a leading role because he’s street for want of a better term. The bbc in their aching desire to achieve peak diversity wanted someone who they condescendingly thought “urban yoof” would relate to and as he came from the inner city, had been in trouble with the law and spoke like a chav the bbc snowflakes eagerly ticked off their inclusivity boxes.
Do you believe you articulate yourself well?

Your post is replete, almost bloated, with grammatical and punctuational errors. Does that mean you’re not the brightest button either?

Didn’t realize we were under exam conditions moustache.
You’re the one pontificating about a deficiency of articulation in others. Therefore, not exam conditions; simply pointing out your own intellectual shortcomings, based on your very own framework for evaluating such things.

For you to describe Wright as thick because his English isn’t close to perfect exposes you to ridicule, as your command of the language is manifestly clumsy - and arguably poor.

And it’s widely accepted as ‘realise’ in this part of the world.

You’re the one pontificating about a deficiency of articulation in others. Therefore, not exam conditions; simply pointing out your own intellectual shortcomings, based on your very own framework for evaluating such things.

For you to describe Wright as thick because his English isn’t close to perfect exposes you to ridicule, as your command of the language is manifestly clumsy - and arguably poor.

Your last line.
See my post just above yours....
:)

I was just thinking about the snowflake term, I would add to that the southern media bias.

I wouldnt equate intellect with grammar and punctuation but then again maybe you’re not the brightest button either. Being unable to articulate his thoughts in a field in which he was a skilled participant suggests to me he’s not clever but the paucity of insight in his comments are the real giveaway.

To put my remarks in context, I don’t care if he’s clever or not but his shortcomings as a pundit are MANIFEST and to have a flurry of snowflakes howl with indignation at someone stating the bleeding obvious is all too predictable.

I wouldnt equate intellect with grammar and punctuation but then again maybe you’re not the brightest button either. Being unable to articulate his thoughts in a field in which he was a skilled participant suggests to me he’s not clever but the paucity of insight in his comments are the real giveaway.

To put my remarks in context, I don’t care if he’s clever or not but his shortcomings as a pundit are MANIFEST and to have a flurry of snowflakes howl with indignation at someone stating the bleeding obvious is all too predictable.
Criticising a black guy. Accusing the BBC of only hiring him for diversity reasons Calling anyone who disagrees with him snowflakes. And then accusing others of being predictable. I think my irony meter just exploded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.