ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Rammyblues said:
Just listening to talk... doing liverpool pre view and they have now been linked with him as well. Rafa to sign Riera and are in the hunt for another wide player, then said can't reveal who it is as work for paper will be revealed tomorrow. Pennant likely to leave for Blackburn. Suddenly it went back to squeeky bum time, just pray this is only rumour.

Think that may be milner so dont panic just yet!!

C_T_I_D said:
I don't think he will end up coming to City myself. If Liverpool want him, they'll get him. Can still offer CL football, more than decent wages and wouldn't involve him moving house or coming back with his tail between his legs from Stamford Bridge to Eastlands.

Eh? He'd commute from West London?

Dubai Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
I don't think he will end up coming to City myself. If Liverpool want him, they'll get him. Can still offer CL football, more than decent wages and wouldn't involve him moving house or coming back with his tail between his legs from Stamford Bridge to Eastlands.

Eh? He'd commute from West London?

He's got a house in Warrington supposedly.

Kevin Gallen (born September 21, 1975 in Chiswick) is an English professional footballer who plays for MK Dons.

Gallen is a former England U21 striker who signed professional for Queens Park Rangers on his 17th birthday after setting phenomenal scoring records for the Youth Team. Kevin scored 153 goals in 110 appearances, breaking Jimmy Greaves' long-standing record at that level.

He made his League debut at Old Trafford on the opening day of the 1994-95 season and later went on to form a partnership with Les Ferdinand scoring more than ten goals that season. Gallen's form dipped after Ferdinand departed and he scored very few goals.

After some good early season form, Gallen sustained a serious knee injury whilst scoring the winning goal against Portsmouth in 1996 which resulted in him missing the rest of the 1996-97 season.

His return to the team saw many mixed performances but by the 1998-99 season he was back to his best form, before injuries again held him back and the arrival of Rob Steiner and Chris Kiwomya kept him out of the team.

The 1999-00 saw Gallen behind Kiwomya, Steiner, Slade and Beck in the pecking order. He did, however, manage to score a winning goal on the last day of the season at the ground where his injury troubles had started, Portsmouth. In summer 2000 he left to find first team football at Huddersfield Town. Gallen soon found himself out in the cold again as Huddersfield changed managers and his return to Loftus Road saw him score but then miss a penalty.

He spent the summer of 2001 training with QPR with a view to joining on a free transfer but wages were a problem and he ended up joining Barnsley. That too proved to be a short term deal and Gallen rejoined QPR on November 19 2001. Two days after returning to his boyhood club he scored one and set up another in an empahatic 4-0 home win over Swindon.

A change in fortunes soon followed for Gallen and QPR, with Gallen earning the club captaincy, netting another 55 goals over the ensuing 5 seasons and helping the club to establish itself back in the second tier of English football. Gallen scored 97 goals for QPR, making him the sixth highest scorer in the club's history.

On January 11, 2007 Gallen linked up again with Ian Holloway, joining Plymouth Argyle on loan until the end of 2006-07 season[1] He was released by QPR at the end of the season. He was offered a contract by Plymouth Argyle, but instead opted to join a lower-level club - MK Dons - as he would be more likely to get first-team football. Gallen played 24 games and scored 8 goals, as MK Dons won promotion to League 1

His two brothers Joe and Stephen both played for the Irish Under 21 team. Joe gaining 7 caps and Stephen 4 caps. Joe played for Shamrock Rovers in the 1992-93 season. Stephen played for Queens Park Rangers FC and Doncaster Rovers FC between 1990-1996. played on loan at Levante.

Ted Maul said:
riley347 said:
think he,ll look at the players he will be surrounding himself with.........micah-dunne-elano-petrov,etc,etc- or hibbert-jagielka-neville-pienaar,- where would you go????.......
Why do you list City's best players and Everton's worst?

Insecure, much?

aw did the little scouse man get upset and join up to set things straight?

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!

dukyblue said:
I'm pulling a sicky if this drags on overnight...I'm going to get sacked anyway when they look at my internet usage for the past few days.

I'll see you in the dole queue then pal, I'm exactly the same ..............6 hours on BlueMoon/Skysports websites and perhaps a token hours work

The sooner the transfer window closes the better!

Rammyblues said:
Kevin Gallen (born September 21, 1975 in Chiswick) is an English professional footballer who plays for MK Dons.

Gallen is a former England U21 striker who signed professional for Queens Park Rangers on his 17th birthday after setting phenomenal scoring records for the Youth Team. Kevin scored 153 goals in 110 appearances, breaking Jimmy Greaves' long-standing record at that level.

He made his League debut at Old Trafford on the opening day of the 1994-95 season and later went on to form a partnership with Les Ferdinand scoring more than ten goals that season. Gallen's form dipped after Ferdinand departed and he scored very few goals.

After some good early season form, Gallen sustained a serious knee injury whilst scoring the winning goal against Portsmouth in 1996 which resulted in him missing the rest of the 1996-97 season.

His return to the team saw many mixed performances but by the 1998-99 season he was back to his best form, before injuries again held him back and the arrival of Rob Steiner and Chris Kiwomya kept him out of the team.

The 1999-00 saw Gallen behind Kiwomya, Steiner, Slade and Beck in the pecking order. He did, however, manage to score a winning goal on the last day of the season at the ground where his injury troubles had started, Portsmouth. In summer 2000 he left to find first team football at Huddersfield Town. Gallen soon found himself out in the cold again as Huddersfield changed managers and his return to Loftus Road saw him score but then miss a penalty.

He spent the summer of 2001 training with QPR with a view to joining on a free transfer but wages were a problem and he ended up joining Barnsley. That too proved to be a short term deal and Gallen rejoined QPR on November 19 2001. Two days after returning to his boyhood club he scored one and set up another in an empahatic 4-0 home win over Swindon.

A change in fortunes soon followed for Gallen and QPR, with Gallen earning the club captaincy, netting another 55 goals over the ensuing 5 seasons and helping the club to establish itself back in the second tier of English football. Gallen scored 97 goals for QPR, making him the sixth highest scorer in the club's history.

On January 11, 2007 Gallen linked up again with Ian Holloway, joining Plymouth Argyle on loan until the end of 2006-07 season[1] He was released by QPR at the end of the season. He was offered a contract by Plymouth Argyle, but instead opted to join a lower-level club - MK Dons - as he would be more likely to get first-team football. Gallen played 24 games and scored 8 goals, as MK Dons won promotion to League 1

His two brothers Joe and Stephen both played for the Irish Under 21 team. Joe gaining 7 caps and Stephen 4 caps. Joe played for Shamrock Rovers in the 1992-93 season. Stephen played for Queens Park Rangers FC and Doncaster Rovers FC between 1990-1996. played on loan at Levante.
so how would he know about swp, is he mates with wrighty senior ??

C_T_I_D said:
Ted Maul said:
Why do you list City's best players and Everton's worst?

Insecure, much?

Hibbert has retired by the way due to injury apparently.

Pienaar's better than Arteta according to some scouser that came on here yesterday.

....and I said earlier today I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool SWP's transfer to us or Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.