ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Blue Dan said:
ono said:
Guy on Cittfans.net reckons it's all done aswell.

To be fair to him he has a half decent track record

So 2 ITK's have said it's done, his dad says he's making a decision tonight, his dad said that agent is a liar and City are a good club etc..., sky sports have reported him to being in manchester

Nice

Fingers crossed it's not all shite. I'll most probably slit my wrists if it is.

Plus MH has said he's "very hopeful". Looking good isn't it? Bound to be a huge disappointment for us all.

It's looking too good.

Yeah Hughes got off the plane in Denmark 2/3 hours ago and was "very hopeful", I doubt he would say that unless we were very close.

Therefore I don't believe SWP has ruled it out since then!

I'm convinced he'll either miss the plane, be having a medical at City and then Wenger says "Oh I'll have him" and he goes there or he stops off at McDonalds and goes in the opposite direction as a result of it.

Good things don't happen to us! Some people are meant to suffer and thats what will happen here!

God I hope i'm wrong!

C_T_I_D said:
I'm convinced he'll either miss the plane, be having a medical at City and then Wenger says "Oh I'll have him" and he goes there or he stops off at McDonalds and goes in the opposite direction as a result of it.
one thing is a huge bonus, wenger is a tight fisted twat and wouldnt pay 10m lol

Bluemoon115 said:
In was in blackpool today and didn't see SWP there, surely this means he is in Manchester having a medical?

If SWP was in Manchester, then surely they'd have been no need to ride the donkey on the pleasure beach ;-)

bobmcfc said:
C_T_I_D said:
one thing is a huge bonus, wenger is a tight fisted twat and wouldnt pay 10m lol

He's not a twat.

If he signs tommorow and we beat the midgets, it will be a day that the club never forget! Signing SWP and getting into the first round of uefa cup!

lol bluemoon115! Blackpool. Can someone please summarise the previous... god who knows by the end of this post... pages into 1 please as i dont have until the end of the transfer window to read all the thread. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.