ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

I can't see any reason why an announcement can't be made before or after the game today. Just cos they make announcement it doesn't mean there needs to be a press conference within the hour. IF its done I see no reason to wait until Hughes gets back to announce it.

svennis pennis said:
Seanmcfc1 said:
How do you know that?

Can I guess that you will be getting a Wright-Phillips shirt when he signs?
i dont get the shirts just want to see him play for city again!

JUST FOOKIN SIGN SHAUN, AND I CAN LOOK 4WARD TO THE GAME!

why would shaun wright - phillips go on talk sport knowing that he is going to asked questions about his transfer all the time, unless he has already completed the transfer and he talks about why he moved.

Sloppyjoshua said:
why would shaun wright - phillips go on talk sport knowing that he is going to asked questions about his transfer all the time, unless he has already completed the transfer and he talks about why he moved.

Or to quash rumours of a move...

Anyone else get the feeling we had bids in for 2 RWs and basically whoever signed up first joined us and we'd forget the other one?

So, my guess is if SWP signs we won't see Neves at COMS and maybe even the Zarbaleta deal in case they were thinking of using him as a RW

bluemoondays said:
Anyone else get the feeling we had bids in for 2 RWs and basically whoever signed up first joined us and we'd forget the other one?

So, my guess is if SWP signs we won't see Neves at COMS and maybe even the Zarbaleta deal in case they were thinking of using him as a RW

I think you could be bang on with this one mate.

Neves has apparently agreed terms with Hamburg after openly stating he would prefer us. I think we must of pulled the plug on that one. If Zabelta signs someone must be making way but im sure the guy is a right winger as well

Sloppyjoshua said:

There are only 2 reasons I can see for SWP to go out live on national radio.

1. He's signed for someone and it's been announced.
2. He's staying at Chelsea.

Cnt wait till match now, we need to get through!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.