ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

Yh but ian wright has got a show on talksport at 4pm

OB1 said:
Apparently SWP has gone up to City with his Dad - according to my pal's Talk Sport contact.

so therefore his Dad wont be presenting the 4-7pm programme as normal ?

bluemoondays said:
Anyone else get the feeling we had bids in for 2 RWs and basically whoever signed up first joined us and we'd forget the other one?

So, my guess is if SWP signs we won't see Neves at COMS and maybe even the Zarbaleta deal in case they were thinking of using him as a RW

Neves is left footed and Hamburg claim he's going there,

Zab will play RB if signed and Charlie will go to Spuds, IMO.

OB1 said:
bluemoondays said:
Anyone else get the feeling we had bids in for 2 RWs and basically whoever signed up first joined us and we'd forget the other one?

So, my guess is if SWP signs we won't see Neves at COMS and maybe even the Zarbaleta deal in case they were thinking of using him as a RW

I think you could be right but also I feel Zabaleta could help to cover DM with Kompany and Gelson ? Hughes does like options in all areas

Never seen Zabaleta play! Anyone who has seen him play rate him better than Corluka?

OB1 said:

Neves is left footed, though I've seen claims that he prefers to play on the right, which allows him to cut in. However, none of the obligatory you tube footage I've seen seems to support this!

I suspect we may have had to offer top dollar to persuade SWP to come, which reduces the wage budget for other possible signings, meaning that we've had to sacrifice one who isn't perhaps seen as a starter in the first team in the short term at least.

OB1 said:

Yes, this is what seems to be the case. He played RW for Argentina in the Olympics, apparently, but has been playing RB at Espanyol.

if swp signs for city ill be bloody chuffed to bits

since he left we have not had a right winger at the club and adding him to the team will make our attacking options so much more balanced....it will aid petrov no end as it will take a lot of pressure off him as the only wide outlet

it will also enable steivie ireland to move back into the central midfiled area where he is much more suited and a damn site more affective....this will also lead to competition for places with jonno and elano menaing we have more options and none of them can rest on their laurels.

with the added strenght that kompany gives us id feel a lot more confident for the season and if we can bing in an other forweard (even a loan deal would do) to cover for the injured boj then we would be set for the season.

come home swp!!!!

BlueMark said:
OB1 said:

I think you could be right but also I feel Zabaleta could help to cover DM with Kompany and Gelson ? Hughes does like options in all areas

Yup - Zab can play DM too, I believe.

Zab will play RB if signed and Charlie will go to Spuds, IMO.[/quote]

I think you could be right but also I feel Zabaleta could help to cover DM with Kompany and Gelson ? Hughes does like options in all areas[/quote]

Yup - Zab can play DM too, I believe.[/quote]

so again Hughes brings in young, versatile and energetic players with experience.... cant fault him

Dyed Petya said:
OB1 said:

Neves is left footed, though I've seen claims that he prefers to play on the right, which allows him to cut in. However, none of the obligatory you tube footage I've seen seems to support this!

I suspect we may have had to offer top dollar to persuade SWP to come, which reduces the wage budget for other possible signings, meaning that we've had to sacrifice one who isn't perhaps seen as a starter in the first team in the short term at least.

OB1 said:

Yes, this is what seems to be the case. He played RW for Argentina in the Olympics, apparently, but has been playing RB at Espanyol.

Be nice to get all three but budget might not run to that. Mind you, I think Frank maybe gambling big time on the financial front. Anyway, whatever happens has gotta happen in next few days on transfer front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.