ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

shawluka said:
A RAG, excuse me...why do i deserve that? I am genuinely excited by the SWP talk and build up to the game...i have my justin.tv stream running ready for the game...a little harsh i feel mate!

It's because you're new... all newcomers get this tag until they stick around long enough to lose it.

Goaters said:
shawluka said:
A RAG, excuse me...why do i deserve that? I am genuinely excited by the SWP talk and build up to the game...i have my justin.tv stream running ready for the game...a little harsh i feel mate!

Don't think the Rag game is till tomorrow so you will be watching your stream for a long time.
He'll have to stick to watching Man Youuuu TV on his mobile

The RAG

shawluka said:

If you're new can you start a thread to introduce yourself. it's much easier for everyone to abuse you in one thread instead of hijacking another one.

ahh,that will explain it! Not had internet long enough to be involved in this on a constant basis...i will show you all! I was actually gonna post a pic of me enjoying city but i predicted that i would get even more rag comments!

Well lets stop talking about me, SWP and the game are far more important

well harry has admited defeat in the bid to sign swp. YAY !!

Harry Rednap told ssn he won be signing Wrighty

i categorically deny that I am Fitzroy before anymore jibs come my way..... I have a little more integrity than a young buck who jumped on his daddys proverbial coat tail to scyther info to look important..... hey lee tueart, guy was at more united games than mick the red fireman last year, come to think of it....so was i, the derby. anyway if shaun is finally caught up with today, he had a leather bomber on, jeans and a lovely pair of gucci loffers on. one love
zin zimmer, manchester
28/08/2008 at 13:04

Zin Zimmer again in MuEN, seems confident.....certainly seems to confirm he is in Manchester!

I just saw SWP in Manchester, it was definitely him as he was small and black

Does that confirm I saw him????????????

It's official! 4 year deal. Wahey.........................! Just got an MCFC text update

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.