ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

no it could have been anyone. you should have took a pic if ur telling the truth

our tommy said:
It's official! 4 year deal. Wahey.........................! Just got an MCFC text update

are you serious???? - anyone else confirm????

1000000% he is signing TODAY- just heard from a mate of mine that works at talk sport...................THIS IS FUKIN NAILED ON

hes signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mcfc.co.uk

Manchester City can exclusively reveal that Shaun Wright-Phillips has rejoined the Club.
The fans’ favourite agreed personal terms after completing a medical this morning and joins on a four-year contract following an undisclosed deal being reached with Chelsea.

Shaun is back at the Club after moving to Stamford Bridge just over three years ago and on his return today he told mcfc.co.uk: "Obviously I'm delighted to come back to City and I just can't wait to started again."

Manager Mark Hughes added of his exciting signing: "I've always admired him and he's certainly been a target of mine since I came to the football club.

"To actually secure the deal and bring Shaun back home is a fantastic coup for us and I'm sure the supporters will be just as excited as we are to have him back at Manchester City."

We'll have more quotes from Wright-Phillips later and it is expected that Shaun will be presented to the media at a press conference at the City of Manchester Stadium tomorrow.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I might just have a little cry.

load the os and the splash page is him and wright here wright now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.