ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

2nd pic is flava flav isn't it?

_40681625_swp_getty.jpg

Rammyblues said:
Always want to offer a balanced view, inside my stomachs churning, I have not been this excited about a potential signing since last summer and the signing of Jo.

Your stomach is churning - not something you've eaten mate is it ? SWP would be the best signing we have made in years - he not only gives us pace and frightens defences by running directly at them but also the ball sticks to him like glue. He gives us a great out ball and does a load of work defensively. Think he would link up well with Corluka and give us the threat we have missed on the right since he left. Would really balance the side and take the weight off Petrov cos at the moment we rely too much on attacking down the left. In fact looked what happened when we attacked more down the right on Sunday.

Please make my year Shaun and rejoin the mighty blues !!!

bobmcfc said:
Law's Backheel said:
I was just about coming to terms with the despair when it looked as though he had rejected us but now it's back on the hope is killing me......
welcome ragster
wash your fuckin mouth out-I've supported the blues man and boy for over 50 years and hate the rags with a passion.
The best moment of my life was that magic moment in 74 when Law bachheeled the twats into the second division,
DON'T EVER CALL ME A RAG AGAIN!!!!!!!

Law's Backheel said:
bobmcfc said:
welcome ragster
wash your fuckin mouth out-I've supported the blues man and boy for over 50 years and hate the rags with a passion.
The best moment of my life was that magic moment in 74 when Law bachheeled the twats into the second division,

How do I know that you arent referring to some lesser known Law back heel he scored for the rags eh? How do I know you arent Denis Law himsef? Or SWP for that matter? Hmmmm

Law's Backheel said:
bobmcfc said:
welcome ragster

woah calm down rag! :)

Law's Backheel said:
bobmcfc said:
welcome ragster
pmsl, every new poster gets it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.