ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp is home!!

Re: ian wright says who is wayne lindsey !!!/swp homecoming ??

15martinpetrov said:
bobmcfc said:
one thing is a huge bonus, wenger is a tight fisted twat and wouldnt pay 10m lol

He's not a twat.
sory, tight fisted ****

i do like wenger

Bluemoon115 said:
In was in blackpool today and didn't see SWP there, surely this means he is in Manchester having a medical?

He's not been in Dubai either, so surely it's a done deal?

And to whoever said he's getting SWP on the back of his kids shirts: I hope they've got broad shoulders and you've got deep pockets!

Dubai Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
In was in blackpool today and didn't see SWP there, surely this means he is in Manchester having a medical?

He's not been in Dubai either, so surely it's a done deal?

And to whoever said he's getting SWP on the back of his kids shirts: I hope they've got broad shoulders and you've got deep pockets!
dont worry they had his name last time he was here, and they do baby letters. wright phillips...........no shaun of course
and its £5 a name

Greg_C said:
lol bluemoon115! Blackpool. Can someone please summarise the previous... god who knows by the end of this post... pages into 1 please as i dont have until the end of the transfer window to read all the thread. CTID

You want a summary? Absolutely fuck all has changed since Ian Wright dismissed the agent as a fraud and a liar. That was over 5 hours and 29 pages ago!!

If he signs tommorow and we beat the midgets, it will be a day that the club never forget! Signing SWP and getting into the first round of uefa cup!

I hope so don't want to see

Midgets stuff city on two fronts today
SWP signs for Rags as stopgap for ladyboy, City get get beat by Midgetland.

"But on a positive note nice to see MH say he is very hopeful and if he doesn't come it won't be for the lack of trying"

im more positive than i was with ronaldinho

Rammyblues said:

Cheers for that happy thought

Rammyblues said:
If he signs tommorow and we beat the midgets, it will be a day that the club never forget! Signing SWP and getting into the first round of uefa cup!

I hope so don't want to see

What a little ray of sunshine you are...!

I thought the Kompany signing was class, fantastic aquistion buy MH. But to add SWP and maybe Neves (according to Setanta) by Monday? Wow. What a week it would have been. A possible midfield consisting of Petrov, Elano, Kompany, Neves and SWP (if playing Elano as support) Roll on the rest of the season!

Fingers crossed it works out.....please let it work out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.