Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Rammyblues said:
1) It seems the club have done a complete U turn on Dzeko I saw a report about the club now offering him a new contract

2) Signing Negredo and Jovetic how many strikers can you fit in a 23 man squad.

3) Ibra if he came would be the main man not going to sit easily with having more than one world class striker on our books even if some thing Aguero under performed last year.

4) It seems as though he is now staying no one in the current economic climate unless you are Monaco or RM would pay his astronomically high wages.

5) If we were looking at building a team from afresh I would have signed him and then built the team round him we are at the stage of making adjustments not a complete overall.

Just my opinion.

Jovetic is not a striker he is by trade a left sided attacking midfielder...

Hanzan2013 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Plain Speaking said:
6 League titles with 6 different clubs. Is that unequalled?

10 league titles in 11 years with 6 different clubs in 4 countries. The two titles with Juve were later revoked due to calciopoli.
You have to read it twice to sink in, it seems like an impossible feat.

Are there any genuine links for us and Ibra. Can't see us signing him with Jovetic and Negredo looking likely.

Rammyblues said:
Jovetic is not a striker he is by trade a left sided attacking midfielder...

My mistake apologies, but the lad has the ability to act as a striker no?

he does and all so i think Fiorentina used him as one last season as they did not have much option up front.

Just pray he doesn't end up at Chelsea, which now seems his only possible destination after the Real snub, if leaving PSG.

Z at Chelsea together with Mou would be very bad news for us even though we've signed some exellent players this window.

zeven said:
Hanzan2013 said:

10 league titles in 11 years with 6 different clubs in 4 countries. The two titles with Juve were later revoked due to calciopoli.
You have to read it twice to sink in, it seems like an impossible feat.

This is more correct (i think)

10 league titles in 12 years with 6 different clubs in 4 countries.
And when his team did not win, they came on second place.

Second season at both Ajax and Milan the team came on second place. 3 and 4 points after.

Some sick statistics there.

edit: my spelling was baaaad

Correct, but it's 10 titles in the last 11 years. :-)

And the season he didn't win, the second with Milan, he scored more than anyone had done since Gunnar Nordahl in 1952.

Hanzan2013 said:
Correct, but it's 10 titles in the last 11 years. :-)

And the season he didn't win, the second with Milan, he scored more than anyone had done since Gunnar Nordahl in 1952.

No, one of us have to be wrong.

Or he should have 11 titles in 13 years...

Is this not correct? I used the year when the season ended. Dont know if that would be correct.

Ajax 2002, Won
Ajax 2003, Second
Ajax 2004, Won
Juventus 2005, Won
Juventus 2006, Won
Inter 2007, Won
Inter, 2008, Won
Inter 2009, Won
Barcelona 2010, Won
Milan 2011, Won
Milan 2012, Second
PSG 2013, Won

edit: so 9 out of 10. or 10 out of 12.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.