Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

kass_best said:
Hanzan2013 said:
Correct, but it's 10 titles in the last 11 years. :-)

And the season he didn't win, the second with Milan, he scored more than anyone had done since Gunnar Nordahl in 1952.

No, one of us have to be wrong.

Or he should have 11 titles in 13 years...

Is this not correct? I used the year when the season ended. Dont know if that would be correct.

Ajax 2002, Won
Ajax 2003, Second
Ajax 2004, Won
Juventus 2005, Won
Juventus 2006, Won
Inter 2007, Won
Inter, 2008, Won
Inter 2009, Won
Barcelona 2010, Won
Milan 2011, Won
Milan 2012, Second
PSG 2013, Won

edit: so 9 out of 10. or 10 out of 12.

But I thought he was trouble........must have played alongside some excellent players if he was the troublesome one.

This is a no brainer for me but it isn't going to happen because we are shopping at the football equivalent of sainsbury's for our strikers, decent at reasonable prices. Ibra is waitrose. Pricey but you know you are getting quality and sometimes a price worth paying.....

kass_best said:
Hanzan2013 said:
Correct, but it's 10 titles in the last 11 years. :-)

And the season he didn't win, the second with Milan, he scored more than anyone had done since Gunnar Nordahl in 1952.

No, one of us have to be wrong.

Or he should have 11 titles in 13 years...

Is this not correct? I used the year when the season ended. Dont know if that would be correct.

Ajax 2002, Won
Ajax 2003, Second
Ajax 2004, Won
Juventus 2005, Won
Juventus 2006, Won
Inter 2007, Won
Inter, 2008, Won
Inter 2009, Won
Barcelona 2010, Won
Milan 2011, Won
Milan 2012, Second
PSG 2013, Won

edit: so 9 out of 10. or 10 out of 12.

I stand corrected. You are so right.

I think we can now consider our attack done. We'll probably be looking at defensive targets now.

Daz_Blue said:
Classic Quote

Ibrahimovic (in response to criticism from John Carew): “What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”
"First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog."
On a move against Stephane Henchoz of Liverpool.

Mrmcfc said:
Daz_Blue said:
Classic Quote

Ibrahimovic (in response to criticism from John Carew): “What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”
"First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog."
On a move against Stephane Henchoz of Liverpool.
LOL

"Reporter asks about a scratch mark on Zlatans face, - you've to sak you wife about that"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.