Ibra

I really dont want ibra, i think there is much more to offer from other players such as dzeko or whoever, as they need to prove something. Ibra is getting old and will no doubt be thinking of boosting his retirement kitty, not a chance he will be playing for the shirt.

But we could say that about all our other players, we never know. As long as they put 100% every game i couldn't care less tbh, its when they start doing a robinho that pisses me off.

8 Years ago getting Ibra would have been ace but as most of the press is saying that we will be giving Barca the funds to buy Fabregas, I can't see the logic. Buy a reasonably good player allowing them to buy a world class midfielder.

Why don't we skip the middle bit and buy Cesc ourselves :)

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
8 Years ago getting Ibra would have been ace but as most of the press is saying that we will be giving Barca the funds to buy Fabregas, I can't see the logic. Buy a reasonably good player allowing them to buy a world class midfielder.

Logic isn't too difficult.....

Weakening one of our Prem rivals by ensuring their best player goes to Barca whilst we get a world class forward.....

alera said:
If we are signing 2 forwards (which is unbelieveable really) I would be very very happy with Dzeko and Ibra + Ade and Tevez.

I cant see it personally though means 2 of them would be sat on the bench at best or consigned to Europa / Fa Cup / Carling cup duty.

But what do I know if you pay people enough money £160 - £250 k a week rumoured maybe even top players are happy to sign up to play little decent football ?

I am only really interest in Ibra if it means a decent deal getting rid of Robinho.

If you honestly believe a player of Ibra's quality will be benched for Adebayor by Mancini, you are living in a fantasy land. The guy was the greatest thing in Serie A and Mancini's homeland since Van Basten. Time to wake up alera!

Rammy Blue said:
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

Weakening one of our Prem rivals by ensuring their best player goes to Barca whilst we get a world class forward.....

very much this !

imo Ibra will split opinion but he would add huge experience and skill, and goals to our side, they way I think Mancini is looking to play we will need a focal point to the attack. Ade is class as well but he wanders a little too much for this style imo.

BlueMark said:
Rammy Blue said:

very much this !

imo Ibra will split opinion but he would add huge experience and skill, and goals to our side, they way I think Mancini is looking to play we will need a focal point to the attack. Ade is class as well but he wanders a little too much for this style imo.

Ibrahimovic does give us the playmaking abilites we've lacked from midfield for such a long time. I think Mancini desperately wants him not only because it's his favorite player in the world, but also because it makes us less dependent on Silva (who has had injury problems and inconsistency in the past) if he needs some more time to adapt.

Somud said:
BlueMark said:
very much this !

Ibrahimovic does give us the playmaking abilites we've lacked from midfield for such a long time. I think Mancini desperately wants him not only because it's his favorite player in the world, but also because it makes us less dependent on Silva (who has had injury problems and inconsistency in the past) if he needs some more time to adapt.

Eh?

Not much of a football fan then.....

Rammy Blue said:
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

Why not just buy Cesc... he is quality and young. Ibra is world class but there is always that chance that he would do what a lot of these world class strikers do when they come up against premiership defenses and fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.