Ibra

So tolmie thinks we're getting 2 strikers? Hope this doesn't mean Tevez or Ade leaving!

Tevez, Torres, Ade and Ibra would be awesome and we could play 3 of them at once...

Rammy Blue said:
Somud said:
Ibrahimovic does give us the playmaking abilites we've lacked from midfield for such a long time. I think Mancini desperately wants him not only because it's his favorite player in the world, but also because it makes us less dependent on Silva (who has had injury problems and inconsistency in the past) if he needs some more time to adapt.

Eh?

Not much of a football fan then.....

Ibra has better vision than any other player / playmaker in our current squad. And hes not even a midfielder that tells you alot about his supreme qualities as a player.
With Ibra you got 20 + goals and 10+ assists a season player.

And he is a delight to watch and the most important thing! he is a real winner! just count all the match vinning goals he has made over the years.

zeven said:
Rammy Blue said:
Eh?

Ibra has better vision than any other player / playmaker in our current squad. And hes not even a midfielder that tells you alot about his supreme qualities as a player.
With Ibra you got 20 + goals and 10+ assists a season player.

And he is a delight to watch and the most important thing! he is a real winner! just count all the match vinning goals he has made over the years.

blooming nice to hear someone make a positive comment about him tbh, in fact I feel a new thread coming on, thanks for the inspiration

Rammy Blue said:
Somud said:
Ibrahimovic does give us the playmaking abilites we've lacked from midfield for such a long time. I think Mancini desperately wants him not only because it's his favorite player in the world, but also because it makes us less dependent on Silva (who has had injury problems and inconsistency in the past) if he needs some more time to adapt.

Eh?

We've been desperately short of playmaking abilites from our midfield. That was our main weakness last season. Ibra in a withdrawn forward role like he played in Inter is just that player that can give us that extra spark of football intelligence and vision in addition to Silva.

Somud said:
Rammy Blue said:
Eh?

We've been desperately short of playmaking abilites from our midfield. That was our main weakness last season. Ibra in a withdrawn forward role like he played in Inter is just that player that can give us that extra spark of football intelligence and vision in addition to Silva.
none of that makes any sense to me. a playmaker ibra is not. silva is the man for that role.

i8rags said:
Somud said:
none of that makes any sense to me. a playmaker ibra is not. silva is the man for that role.

morning mate, cheers for that, saved me the trouble.

i8rags said:
Somud said:

It seems like you haven't seen him play much. He prefers a pass rather than a shot mate. He's a player Mancini knows how to utilize in a withdrawn role, to both create and score. Silva and Ibra can play together, we need more than one player to create and I think such a partnership would be great. It's also important to not be totally dependent on one player (like Silva) to hit the ground running right away.

i8rags said:
Somud said:

Have to disagree, Ibra definitely is a playmaker. Just not a standard one. More like Sheringham was an unselfish striker.

Sorry cant find a non-rag example of that type of player...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.