Ibra

And now is real Madrid/Mourinho in with a bid to cash seeking Barcelona.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100821/53986821176/noticia/el-real-madrid-enreda-el-tema-ibrahimovic-y-ofreceria-35-millones.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2010 ... lones.html</a>

35 mil Euro.

Blue(s) said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100821/53986821176/noticia/el-real-madrid-enreda-el-tema-ibrahimovic-y-ofreceria-35-millones.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2010 ... lones.html</a>

35 mil Euro.
Haha, not a chance after the whole Figo charade

Blue(s) said:

35 mil Euro.

Wish I could read Spanish. I bet the comments underneath are very tasty lol

Figo and Eto'o, not sure?

I get a sense Barca don't have a pot to piss in and are basically trying to stir up interest in the player?

They know both Mancini and Mourinho love him to bits, but if we're talking real value for money, it's gotta be Balo for me.

I'd just love us to try a cheeky one again for Torres, really put the heat on the Scousers!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I get a sense Barca don't have a pot to piss in and are basically trying to stir up interest in the player?

They know both Mancini and Mourinho love him to bits, but if we're talking real value for money, it's gotta be Balo for me.

I'd just love us to try a cheeky one again for Torres, really put the heat on the Scousers!!

I just caught the tail end of a conversation before, is it true the red robbers have NO potential investors now? If so didn't nando stay, because they told him of an imminent takeover with 'big' players coming in?

glen quagmire said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I just caught the tail end of a conversation before, is it true the red robbers have NO potential investors now? If so didn't nando stay, because they told him of an imminent takeover with 'big' players coming in?

That's the supposed theory. He did say he was looking for world class recruits to strengthen Liverpool.

It could well be out of Liverpool's hands I suppose, if RBS decide to take ownership.

I read somewhere that Hicks and Gillet are paying £2.5m A WEEK in interest payments.

They will also have to find an additional £20m penalty payment if new financing or a sale is not secured by October.

It seems the Chinese investment was a little over-sold?

Surely if it were their investment authority, the first anyone would have got to hear of them, was when they had already bought the club?

If nothing else, a cheeky £50m bid would cause mayhem for the remainder of the window, regardless of whether they would even entertain it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

You don't need to be Yoda to figure this one out.

They are in deep financial trouble. They have recently announced 19 of the wealthiest socios are paying 300,000 euros a month for a year to raise 70M euros, to help reduce the 200-300M euro deficit.

They spent 400M euros on tranfers in Laporta's reign, not bad for the world best academy team.

They sold us Yaya, quite clearly against Guardiolas wishes and Ibrahimovic on 230,000 euros a week, is next. He doesn't want to leave, Guardiola is ambivalent about it, but books have to be kept.

Sandro Rosell is a former work colleague of Gary Cook, so rule nothing out.

The Real Madrid is not willing to pass up the opportunity to get tangled to destabilize the Barça. Whites Knowing that the situation of Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the Catalan club are taking a complex path, the dome Madrid, led by the Machiavellian Jose Mourinho, is very seriously considering the possibility of asking price for the Swedish striker.

In fact, the Portuguese coach, as MD forward last July 22and raised its request to Jorge Valdano, CEO 'merengue'. The innovation that has occurred on this issue is that the initial reluctance of president Florentino Perez to undertake an operation of such special circumstances would have disappeared, and the club Real Madrid is willing to make an offer, which at most would be around 35 million euros.

Ozil is not enough

The brains of the operation is Mourinho, who in recent days, despite the signing of German Mesut Ozil, has continued to demand the reinforcement of a center forward reference to big to be. The sketch of the figure fits perfectly with Zlatan, a battering ram to the old-fashioned scale and movements that attaches to manual 'Mou'. Do not forget that the Portuguese had under his command center striker for Inter Milan, who lost sight occurred precisely when Ibra-Eto'o swap, which involved an outlay for Barca additional 47 million euros . Ibrahimovic, where he has been asked by the Portuguese coach, has left by the clouds, was still Inter player and, more recently, as a militant in the club.

Pending crystallize the offer, the big question is whether FC Barcelona would be willing even to consider it, since any transfer between two clubs like Barca and Real Madrid leads easily controlled conditions at the grassroots level. It is a reality Guardiola has given orders this summer to try to put the Swedish market, a decision that has resulted in negotiations between Barcelona and Manchester City infructusosas yet, but let it go to the Bernabeu Zlatan would surely be another story. In any case, progress or not the proposal 'merengue' it is clear that Real Madrid, even Mourinho's hand, is obsessed with ending the supremacy at any cost Barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.