Ibra

First time poster, long time lurker. It had to be the possibility that Ibracadabra could come to Man City to make me produce my first post.

Ibra latest from Swedish press:
Rossell, Galliani and Raiola are meeting as right now, most probably at the Catalan club's office.

Raiola has said negociations could very well take the whole weekend, and Galliani has said that he counts on staying until Tuesday next week. But the general feeling is that the deal is conducted in good humour and could be sorted at any time. Swedish, spanish and Italian media have minute-by-minute updates on their websites.

Galliani was quoted yesterday as saying Ibra personally told him he is open for a move to Milan. And his humour didn't let him either when asked if he is hoping to return to Italy with Ibra, his reply was "Yes, I hope so. Also, I hope to return with a young Brigitte Bardot as well."

Barcelona has a training session at 19.00 tonight so that will be the first public indication if any deal is struck, if nothing comes out of the horse's mouth that is.

Zlatan was seen an hour ago smiling and signing autographs to the fans.

My take on this is that old sly Galliani must have something interesting yesterday for Rossell to even consider continue negotiations today.

But what I can't figure out is what Galliani possibly could have offered of interest. Milan cannot in any way pay anything close to the price tag Barca has set for Ibra, and cannot afford his wages. A loan is "impossible" according to Raiola. I can't imagine Borriello as part of the deal, he is a lightweight in international football, also he would just lower the price tag from 45-50 m € to maybe 35-40 m€, still too much for Milan. Milan would never ever offer Pato.

I don't believe the rumour that his wife supposedly prefers Milan will have any weight whatsoever on Zlatan's chioce.

I really could imagine that this Barcelona uses Milan's interest to widely publicize all over the world that Zlatan is officially for sale to lure a higher bid from City and rattle indecided clubs on the fence like Chelsea or Real Madrid.

I sincerely hope that he doesn't sign for Milan but joins Man City, "awesome" is too small of a word as what that would be like.

[Edit: Spelling]

Number10 said:
First time poster, long time lurker. It had to be the possibility that Ibracadabra could come to Man City to make me produce my first post.

Rossell, Galliani and Raiola are meeting as right now, most probably at the Catalan club's office.

Raiola has said negociations could very well take the whole weekend, and Galliani has said that he counts on staying until Tuesday next week. But the general feeling is that the deal is conducted in good humour and could be sorted at any time. Swedish, spanish and Italian media have minute-by-minute updates on their websites.

Galliani was quoted yesterday as saying Ibra personally told him he is open for a move to Milan. And his humour didn't let him either when asked if he is hoping to return to Italy with Ibra, his reply was "Yes, I hope so. Also, I hope to return with a young Brigitte Bardot as well."

Barcelona has a training session at 19.00 tonight so that will be the first public indication if any deal is struck, if nothing comes out of the horse's mouth that is.

My take on this is that old sly Galliani must have something interesting yesterday for Rossell to even consider continue negotiations today.

But what I can't figure out is what Galliani possibly could have offered of interest. Milan cannot in any way pay anything close to the price tag Barca has set for Ibra, and cannot afford his wages. A loan is "impossible" according to Raiola. I can't imagine Borriello as part of the deal, he is a lightweight in international football, also he would just lower the price tag from 45-50 m € to maybe 35-40 m€, still too much for Milan. Milan would never ever offer Pato.

I don't believe the rumour that his wife supposedly prefers Milan will have any weight whatsoever on Zlatan's chioce.

I really could imagine that this Barcelona uses Milan's interest to widely publicize all over the world that Zlatan is officially for sale to lure a higher bid from City and rattle indecided clubs on the fence like Chelsea or Real Madrid.

I sincerely hope that he doesn't sign for Milan but joins Man City, "awesome" is too small of a word as what that would be like.

cheers dude... i will accept you no your stuff

Galliano also said that Robinho could be an alternative to Ibra.

So, what about:
Ibra -> City
Robinho -> Milan

The Ibra thing has certainly turned into a bit of a conundrum for me. I was convinced a couple of weeks back that there was no way he was going to move this summer. However it's now clear that something's afoot.

As to whether he comes to us. Well, you'd think with Robinho as bait, if this deal was going to happen it would have happened ages ago. Although there still could be a merry-go-round with various permutations to be had.

do we really need another huge striker like this as we only play 1 striker at a time anyway?

dais4773 said:
Galliano also said that Robinho could be an alternative to Ibra.

So, what about:
Ibra -> City
Robinho -> Milan

this

also said huntelaar > shalke and borriello is not leaving<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 pm --<br /><br />Rioala has now said that sometimes wages must be cut (talking of ibra), but no agreement has been made

Can definitely see Robi to Milan and Ibra to us with the way things are going.

“Zlatan being loaned out would be shameful. You can’t loan someone like him,” slammed agent Mino Raiola in Tuttosport.

“If he were to leave Barcelona, it would be forever. A wage cut is also laughable, you can tell that you don’t know me. He has a four-year contract and my advice is for him to stay here.

“This is a fantastic club, FC Barcelona and not FC Guardiola. To give us a change of scenery, we’d need valid arguments. I didn’t give the all-clear for these negotiations.

“Galliani can talk to President Sandro Rosell all he likes, but when you step into a Rolls Royce dealership, you need to have the money.”

“Negotiations with Milan are very difficult, as the parties are a long way away from an agreement. It’s going to be a long week.”

Number10 said:

good post, cheers mate and welcome.

sam221985 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Don't see why we should do that?

If they want Robinho they can buy him.
If we want Ibra let's go up against them and see who he chooses?

He'd probably choose Milan 'cos he's lived there before and apparently his wife likes it.

-- Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am --

spanishblue said:
I was told last night by a car designer who works for Volvo who lives in Gothenburg who is friendly with the family that he will not come to City because of the WEATER true or false just what i was told.

he grew up in Sweden so can't exactly be used to sunny weather.

and the weather of Milan, Turin, Amsterdam, most of the places he's played before aren't exactly tropical, as cold as Manchester if not colder in winter.

Yeh i know i have been to them all it dosent make sense to me either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.