Ibra

U forgot the one definining factor in all of football mate. Money

AC Milan are skint and Barca are skint. Barca currently hold Ibras contract, it serves barca no purpose whatsoever in letting him go to AC Milan on loan and them having no money to replace him or to buy another player i.e. Mascherano.

While Ibra may well want to go to italy unless Milan can find a swap deal or some quick cash it isnt going to happen as its not a good deal for barca!

mancboy123 said:
U forgot the one definining factor in all of football mate. Money

AC Milan are skint and Barca are skint. Barca currently hold Ibras contract, it serves barca no purpose whatsoever in letting him go to AC Milan on loan and them having no money to replace him or to buy another player i.e. Mascherano.

While Ibra may well want to go to italy unless Milan can find a swap deal or some quick cash it isnt going to happen as its not a good deal for barca!

This is what I posted a few pages back, just can't see AC stumping up the 35/40mil that Barca want.

The answer I got was with regards to Berlusconi getting deal done as elections are coming soon however I still can't see them paying the cash.

Still think it makes more sense for us to loan AC either Robbie and/or Ade and we sign Ibra.

At least there are only 5 days to go in the window so all should be revealed soon.

So in other words, if Ibra would come to us it would be becasue he had no choice? Being forces out of Barcelona? Surely he has the right to say no, doesn't he?

And then they are stuck with a very unhappy player who will, just by being a part of the club, potentially stir up a lot of shit for the club and manager.
Pep said yesterday that he and Ibra hadn't talked more than twice over the last six months, and that there were a good reason for this, a reason which would have to be dealt with of Ibra was still a Barcelona player after the closure of this transfer window.

So I'm thinking they will accept some sort of lone deal just to get rid of him.

Matt the Giant said:
So in other words, if Ibra would come to us it would be becasue he had no choice? Being forces out of Barcelona? Surely he has the right to say no, doesn't he?

And then they are stuck with a very unhappy player who will, just by being a part of the club, potentially stir up a lot of shit for the club and manager.
Pep said yesterday that he and Ibra hadn't talked more than twice over the last six months, and that there were a good reason for this, a reason which would have to be dealt with of Ibra was still a Barcelona player after the closure of this transfer window.

Fair points but Barca have already declared they are hundreds of millions in debt plus they still want to buy Masch, the money would have to come from somewhere - a loan deal just doesn't suit Barca, they aren't that kind of club imo.

Rammy Blue said:
Matt the Giant said:

Fair points but Barca have already declared they are hundreds of millions in debt plus they still want to buy Masch, the money would have to come from somewhere - a loan deal just doesn't suit Barca, they aren't that kind of club imo.
robbie and ibra will be waving to each other soon. at about 10,000ft.

I'd love to have Ibra at our club, but if that would happen only because he had no other choice, well then I don't think he would add much to the team.

The Game 77 said:
Report's in Italy and Spain are saying that Ibra could be signing for Milan as soon as tommorow
That's a shame, I'd like to have seen him in a City shirt. Mind you, anyone think he would be guaranteed a start for us, especially with Bobby's starting 11 against Liverpool?

I find it really strange, if the reports in Swedsih media it's true, that the price tag on Ibra is only €20mil. Can this really be true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.