Ibra

bluethai said:
Cheers Number10. Ade will be a success in Barca imo because those little players who can pass the silky ball to his feet are exactly the type of who Ade love to play with.

i think ade would be a top player at barca, with all the balls to his feet , just like he was at arsenal

Nice post number10 although I don't think Galliani would be involved in meeting Zlatan to convince him of the virtues in moving to City, think that might be Cook, Marwood and Mancini's job.

dref619 said:
bluethai said:
Cheers Number10. Ade will be a success in Barca imo because those little players who can pass the silky ball to his feet are exactly the type of who Ade love to play with.

i think ade would be a top player at barca, with all the balls to his feet , just like he was at arsenal

Cheers guys,

Also just want to underline that the rumour is very loose as I have only found it at one place on the net, the live reporting of the negotiations today on a swedish site.

Having said that, I think the deal would be excellent for all parties, and it would be a solution to diminuishing the number of strikers at City.

So, if Zlatan gets here, he will be aguaranteed starter every game he can play. Bar injury spells, in Italy he played all league and cup games, was rested on just a couple of occasions. So the strikers would be Tevez-Zlatan-Balotelli on top. Balotelli would be the first one sacrificed if Mancini chooses a more defensive line up, and Jo seemingly more than happy to stay and take his chances as a sub.

Rammy Blue said:
Nice post number10 although I don't think Galliani would be involved in meeting Zlatan to convince him of the virtues in moving to City, think that might be Cook, Marwood and Mancini's job.

Well, that's true, and as I said it was pure speculation, and as I also mentioned, if my (unlikely) scenario has legs, maybe they need to contact City at this point :)

But Milan would be "helping" Barcelona by taking Robinho that Guardiola has reportedly said he doesn't want or need. Galliani is of course just serving Milan's interest to get Robinho to please and appease the Milan fans.

If we look at it like this: If Milan are actually negociating for Ibra and no third party is involved, we would be back to square one as to wondering what Galliani possibly can offer Barca for Ibra's €40-50 m price and €12 m wages. Milan have no money and no players of value to use as makeweight. On a side note, it has been confirmed today that Borriello will not be part of the deal, even if he wouldn't have been much of a bargaining tool in the first place, Huntelaar is in talks with Shalke but really wants to stay in Milan, Pato will never be used for this deal.

Guardiola added about the Swede's future: 'If after the 31st (transfer deadline day) he's still a Barcelona player I will treat him as such.'

Looks like he's away then for certain.

This is shaping up for the wow moment for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.