Ibra

IF its true.

Barca buy for 50 million euros + eto (Worth 30 million euros at least) = 80 million euros.

1 year latter Ac Milan buy for circa 24 million euros - with the first year being a loan with an option to buy.

Fuck me they will be talking about how bad this deal was for Barca in 50 years.....They say we are bad in the market this is like us signing Robinho + RSC + Lescott ++++++

Sort of glad we are not involved after the raping to death Barca got on this deal he must be a knob head of enourmous proportions for them to take a loss like that in 1 season.

AC Milan have confirmed the signing of striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona on loan, with the option to buy him next summer.

The former Inter Milan player, who arrived at Camp Nou last summer in a big-money switch, has been heavily linked with a return to Serie A.

And a four-year deal worth €24million (£19.7m) has now been agreed, with Swedish frontman Ibrahimovic set to join Milan on a year-long loan before signing a permanent contract at the end of the season.

The 28-year-old striker is due to undergo a medical on Monday before completing the deal.

"We have agreed a deal for a season's loan and then the right to buy for €24m," said Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani.
"He will undergo a medical on Monday and sign a four-year contract."

Ibrahimovic was delighted to finally see the two clubs reach an agreement over his future.

"I'm really happy. Everything has been solved in a positive way," Ibrahimovic told Sky Italia. "Now I come back to the city of Milan but with another team.

"They are an important side and with a big tradition.

"The attack is fantastic. I hope to win the Champions League and everything."

How do you go on a season long loan AND sign a four year contract?

Have the Pakistan cricket team got something to do with this deal because this stinks,barca have taken one hell of a hit with this,very very strange.

i have a feeling mancini didn't want ibra or ibra did not have the bottle to be tested in the premiership.

it seems a strange deal for a supposed class striker looks like he has run back to his home comforts!

squirtyflower said:
rest home for the aged stars of yesteryear = acmilan
Ibrahimovic 28
Pato 20
Ronaldinho 30
Pirlo 31
Flamini 26
Thiago Silva 25

Ok, that is just a few players but come on, it's hardly an O.A.P retirement home is it? I think it is the defence that has the aura of being old, but Maldini has left and has been replaced by Silva.

I was certainly expecting us to get involved in this and make it happen but there must be reasons why we didn't?

Was it age?.......something else in mind for Jan?

He was touted and offered to us during the Balotelli talks so with Mancini's own admission of wanting him i thought it was a dead cert............strange?

Danamy said:
I was certainly expecting us to get involved in this and make it happen but there must be reasons why we didn't?

He was touted and offered to us during the Balotelli talks so with Mancini's own admission of wanting him i thought it was a dead cert............strange?

I think what happens in January will explain our non-involvement with this one...

Soulboy said:
Danamy said:

I think what happens in January will explain our non-involvement with this one...

I agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.