Ibra

rassclot said:
Damocles said:
Now has eight league titles in eight straight seasons, with five different clubs, in three countries.

Yeah, he's proper shit. :/

to put things in perspective here is the list of titles won by john o'shea.

Premier League (4): 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
FA Cup (1): 2003–04
Football League Cup (3): 2005–06, 2008–09 2009–10
FA Community Shield (4): 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010
UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

When John O'Shea wins the Golden Boot, gets put in the UEFA Team of the year twice, gets voted Footballer of the Year twice and Foreign Footballer of the Year three times, then you may have a point.

Silvaslovechild said:
All of them bar one won in Serie A. Say no more. Shite league.

He scored the EXACT SAME number of goals and assists at Barca as David Villa has.

Damocles said:
Now has eight league titles in eight straight seasons, with five different clubs, in three countries.

How many league titles has Gary Chuckle won with the vermin? Can't be arsed googling it, but I would guess around 7 or 8. Doesn't make him a world class player though.

jimharri said:
Damocles said:

How many league titles has Gary Chuckle won with the vermin? Can't be arsed googling it, but I would guess around 7 or 8. Doesn't make him a world class player though.
exactly.

lee-mcfc said:
jimharri said:
exactly.

20255 posts, and no more than 25000 words.

Take a bow son.

He scored the EXACT SAME number of goals and assists at Barca as David Villa has.
Lets face it, anyone could play in a team with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Pedro and score goals for fun. It's really not difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.