Ibra

lee-mcfc said:
jimharri said:
How many league titles has Gary Chuckle won with the vermin? Can't be arsed googling it, but I would guess around 7 or 8. Doesn't make him a world class player though.
exactly.

*sigh*

Obviously, winning the title every year for 8 years, winning the Golden Boot 4 years out of 6 and been picked in the European wide Team of the Year twice makes you shit.

Damocles said:
lee-mcfc said:

*sigh*

Obviously, winning the title every year for 8 years, winning the Golden Boot 4 years out of 6 and been picked in the European wide Team of the Year twice makes you shit.
If you can point out where I said that Ibrahimovic is ''shit'' (your word), please do.
*sigh*

Silvaslovechild said:
He scored the EXACT SAME number of goals and assists at Barca as David Villa has.
Lets face it, anyone could play in a team with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Pedro and score goals for fun. It's really not difficult.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. Scoring goals in a professional football team "isn't really that difficult" if you have world class players around you? In fact, "anyone could do it". This is why Eto'o scored LESS than Ibra in every season at Barca apart from on, when he played twenty games more. Oh, and more than Henry too. In fact, in goals to minute ratio, Ibra has the best record in the entire history of FC Barcelona, but it's all a massive fluke and really he's shit

Seriously, the leap of logic it takes to think this is so massive that I am actually surprised that you can simultaneously breath and type.

Can't seem to score against prem league teams though.
He is a very slow player and the Italian league is slow which is why he fits in so well, He wouldnt stand a chance in this league.

20sbc07 said:
Can't seem to score against prem league teams though.
He is a very slow player and the Italian league is slow which is why he fits in so well, He wouldnt stand a chance in this league.

he is a lot quick than berbatov tbh

I was hoping when Mancini first come he would go all out to get him here to be honest

I think he would've been a great partner to Tevez and they would've complimented each other.

Damocles said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Lets face it, anyone could play in a team with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Pedro and score goals for fun. It's really not difficult.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. Scoring goals in a professional football team "isn't really that difficult" if you have world class players around you? In fact, "anyone could do it". This is why Eto'o scored LESS than Ibra in every season at Barca apart from on, when he played twenty games more. Oh, and more than Henry too. In fact, in goals to minute ratio, Ibra has the best record in the entire history of FC Barcelona, but it's all a massive fluke and really he's shit

Seriously, the leap of logic it takes to think this is so massive that I am actually surprised that you can simultaneously breath and type.

why do you get so angry if people disagree with your opinions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.