Ibrahimovic

Nevizade

Zlatan has recently said he wants to leave Inter Milan with a move to the Premier League a possibility.

At the end of January this report appeared:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t know what he would do if Manchester City approached him.

The richest club on the planet are believed to have added the Inter Milan forward to their list of potential summer recruits, but the Swede insists such a move is not on his mind right now.

“What would I do if Manchester City contacted me? I don’t know, only God knows,” said Ibrahimovic. “You will be able to speak about it if something concrete happens.

“But as it’s not the case, I’m not thinking about it.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/ManchesterCity/story/5399/11.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/ManchesterCity/story/5399/11.html</a>

A come and get me plea perhaps? And would he be the ideal 20 goal a season man we so desperately need?

Tbh thats like saying "If they approached me, then sure why not" maybe he fuckin will come lol *crosses fingers*

uwerosler28 said:
VASTLY OVERRATED! would have a similar impact to that of berbatov at the swamp
lol??? do you ever watch the italian league or are you just judging him on how well he played against the rags???? hes fuckin world class...

i have watched the italian league every year until this when for some reason i cant find a channel that is showing matches/highlights and unless he has changed this season i just dont see him being suited to the english league, as is maybe proven by his performances against english teams in europe

He's a bag of nails. He looks 'World Class' because when he plays for Sweden he's their best player by a long shot.

Every time I have seen him he has been garbage however he is rated by many as a World Class player and therefore I think his purchase would show the club in a positive light and would encourage the big names to come.

I believed in Jan that had we been able to conclude the Kaka deal we would have be challenging for the title next season, I didnt think this was because Kaka could single handedly win us the title but if we had signed him I believed that no player would have been out of our reach and other World Class players would have been begging to join him at the club. I dont believe that Ibrahimovic is in the same league as Kaka but many people do and I think getting him to sign would have other top players clamouring to join the club!

He would probably cost in the region of £40 million and I dont think he as an individual is worth that BUT I would spend it on him anyway because of what I have said above!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.