Ibrahimovic

Ibrahimovic is very good at holding the ball up.. he was the only person who actually played well against Man utd in the champs league.. he's good in the air too.. he'd be a quality player for city.. would love him here!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Zlatan has recently said he wants to leave Inter Milan with a move to the Premier League a possibility.

At the end of January this report appeared:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t know what he would do if Manchester City approached him.

The richest club on the planet are believed to have added the Inter Milan forward to their list of potential summer recruits, but the Swede insists such a move is not on his mind right now.

“What would I do if Manchester City contacted me? I don’t know, only God knows,” said Ibrahimovic. “You will be able to speak about it if something concrete happens.

“But as it’s not the case, I’m not thinking about it.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/ManchesterCity/story/5399/11.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/ManchesterCity/story/5399/11.html</a>

A come and get me plea perhaps? And would he be the ideal 20 goal a season man we so desperately need?

I personally think he's overrated!

I just love him for his honesty, this man cannot tell a lie. When asked what was going on yesterday, why he wanted to be subbed and all that, he explained that they had been celebrating the Scudetto until 3am or so, and thus he was very tired during the game. :D I think it's forgivable, they had already won the league and he still did his job and got a goal.

Edit: Hehe, the whole lot had been celebrating. Strong to win 3-0 after that of course, but I can defo imagine that the whole lot were a bit...tired. :) It was still a night game though so they had some time to recover.

I was against going into Milan to celebrate," said Mourinho of the festivities that followed Milan's 2–1 defeat to Udinese on Saturday night. That result sealed Inter's 17th Serie A title, and Mourinho's first, but with the Nerazzurri still to face Siena on Sunday, the manager felt his players needed a good night's sleep. "Then the lads came to me and said, 'We have worked 10 months for this: we need to go out and you have to come too'," continued Mourinho. "In that moment a manager loses his power."

I got slated for mentioning him in Jan.

Was told he'd cost £60 & we'd never get him, that he's lazy etc.

I think we are exactly the sort of club that would appeal to him.

My concern is would he turn up at Grimsby in Jan in th cup etc...

i'd like him.

Dale Blue said:
I got slated for mentioning him in Jan.

Was told he'd cost £60 & we'd never get him, that he's lazy etc.

I think we are exactly the sort of club that would appeal to him.

My concern is would he turn up at Grimsby in Jan in th cup etc...

i'd like him.

Well he's at least used to playing in shit weather since there's a lot of qualifiers here in october or march-april...he's after all from Sweden and not Brazil. But he's not a workhorse which makes some people think that he's not suited for the premiership. Personally I think he would be great wherever.

I can't believe he would want to come here though, but he's surprised people in the past.

Mourinho repeatedly said he thinks Zlatan is the best striker in the world (even best player)
and most of you seem to reckon he knows a thing or two about football

Mourinho repeatedly said he thinks Zlatan is the best striker in the world (even best player)
and most of you seem to reckon he knows a thing or two about football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.