Ibrahimovic

EalingBlue2 said:
I do sometimes wonder if those saying Ibra is sh*te know anything about the beautiful game, have ever watched football or perhaps are getting Ibrahimovic and Lee Bradbury mixed up.

The guys is a winner, has led the line and brought clubs trophy after trophy, he was year in year out not just the best striker in Italy but the best player. He is blessed with amazing timing, vision and incredible skill as well as knowing how to find the net.

Managers like Guardiola, mancini, Mourinho have fallen over themselves to work with him.

yet some people on here think he is rubbish and would be a failure because he once didn't do well on Football Manager and they know more than the stats, the best clubs in the world and the best coaches.

My question is if they know so much more than the experts of the world game and you can see how a consistent winner with a cracking record is rubbish how come you aren't managing Real Madrid, barcelona and Inter Milan

I think Ibra is by far the most likely true world star that we could possibly sign!

I 100% agree with you.

I think it would be a gamble - I'm not at all certain he'd set the PL on fire. But he does know Mancini well and it was under Mancini he developed into a world class striker. He has been struggling in Barcelona this spring, but he's certainly had his moments, the Arsenal game for example. He was absolutely amazing when he came to spain though. Still very popular there - he did score the only goal in el clasico at camp nou - and he'll most likely stay IMO. But if Mancini wants him I think we have a chance. Even though I'm not sure how he'd do it would be a dream come true for me, all of Sweden would suddenly focus on City.

Not sure if I'd like that come to think of it, City is my team over here. :) But I'd still love to have Zlatan in the team.

GoForGlory said:
I think it would be a gamble - I'm not at all certain he'd set the PL on fire. But he does know Mancini well and it was under Mancini he developed into a world class striker. He has been struggling in Barcelona this spring, but he's certainly had his moments, the Arsenal game for example. He was absolutely amazing when he came to spain though. Still very popular there - he did score the only goal in el clasico at camp nou - and he'll most likely stay IMO. But if Mancini wants him I think we have a chance. Even though I'm not sure how he'd do it would be a dream come true for me, all of Sweden would suddenly focus on City.

Not sure if I'd like that come to think of it, City is my team over here. :) But I'd still love to have Zlatan in the team.
yep. Don't know if he would actually come to England, but if he does I reckon he'd be a hit.

Amazing player! In the right team used correctly he's one of the very best.
A swap for Robbie plus some cash would be fantastic buisness.
Big doubt Barca let a player of his calibre leave after just one season.
Guardiola said himself the other day that the move Inter to Barca is very hard to make for players due to very different systems played.

If we did get him, Ibra and Tevez would be comedy gold for us to watch but horror for the opposition to handle.
Then we're just missing The Good (Kaka or Angel di Maria?) to complete City's very own version of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

No way is this guy cut out for the prem. If we cant get Torres we need Villa or Higuain. I cant bear more money being thrown at another CF and it being a waste. Hes mint on FIFA thats it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.