Ibrahimovic

Becouse phisically he is a rock , and is the strongest air target man in the world game.[/quote]

Have you heard of Drogba and Torres?

bondsman said:
Becouse phisically he is a rock , and is the strongest air target man in the world game.

ibra is so strong as drogbà is. torres isnt so phisically strong but is a more clinical finisher.

Mancio said:
bondsman said:
Becouse phisically he is a rock , and is the strongest air target man in the world game.

ibra is so strong as drogbà is. torres isnt so phisically strong but is a more clinical finisher.

You better watch yourself Mancio, if you carry on flirting with Ibra like this Pique will have you!

smiles said:
Mancio said:

You better watch yourself Mancio, if you carry on flirting with Ibra like this Pique will have you!

LOL

every Inter's fan has been in love for ibra , he won 3 consecutive serie A title for us being the largely best serie A player year after year;)

I'm not a fan of Ibra but I think we should make a deal to swap Ade (or Robinho) with Zlatan. Ade is the type of forward that Barca is looking for, the type that always run to connect the ball and cover the whole area in the opponent's pitch but always stay outside the box, on the other hand, Zlatan is teachnically very good, strong and naturally play as a target man that always there in the box waiting for a cross with good heading ability and power shot in him. Mancio knows how to pull the best out of him as well.

I'm not a fan of Ibra either, people keep saying he was inters best player season after season when he was there, i saw a lot of inters games when he was there, and for me, there best player was Cambiasso, now him, i would like to see here.
maybe carlos can influenece him over the world cup(wishful thinking i know), but he'd be a great asset to have.

Can also see a swap here with Robbie plus we give them money.

Zlatan will be a good buy IMO as he is the perfect target man and foil for Tevez.

Swedes also seem to take to our league better thatn Brazilians, Spainiards etc.

One of the players I want at the club the least, I just don't see what the fuss is about. He goes missing all the time, and is a complete asshole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.