Ibrahimovic

LoveCity said:
If Ibra signed for us and scored 25 goals, the press would call him a flop. He's definitely be target man #1 for the anti-City brigade!

He'd be target #1 for many on here too.

Not the type of player that would become a fans favourite at City. If he performed i get the feeling he'd be tolerated, a dip in form and people would be on his back in a second.

pee dubya said:
LoveCity said:
If Ibra signed for us and scored 25 goals, the press would call him a flop. He's definitely be target man #1 for the anti-City brigade!

Not the type of player that would become a fans favourite at City. If he performed i get the feeling he'd be tolerated, a dip in form and people would be on his back in a second.
you are so spot on , players like him,robiniho,ade will always struggle with the city boo boys.
dunt track back enough

larderland said:
in my oppinion hes a white adebayor tbh

only someone who haven't watched Ibra regularly whould compare him to players as adebayor and berbatov.

Capello rate him, mourinho rate him, Guardiola rate him, and these are not coaches that tolerate slackers. more importantly mancini rate him and as we've seen with our affable italian he does not suffer slackers as shown with his decisions regarding robinho and adriano whilst at inter....for christs sake he's even warned tevez to stick with the programme!

if only 1 of the of the anticipated signings happen, I believe it would be this one. Many signals point to it, first Damocles, a former moderator who I would think isn't about winding people up, said over a month ago that he heard some whispers. Later on the press links us, and tolmie links us, and there's the obvious Mancini connection.

If I were a betting man my money would be on Ibracadabra, not Torres or Kaka or Alonso or whoemever signing on.

pee dubya said:
LoveCity said:

Exactly! Just like they did with Robinho. With players like those some fans are basically waiting for them to fuck up once.

Freestyler said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Hasn't started for Barca tonight either.

that's because they needed to win, to win the league.

at the moment, he's a gamble when he's on the pitch.

he has berbatov wrote all over him.

I'm not saying it was a bad decision, I'm just saying it looks like he'll be on his way out for sure.

I'll bet if he is signed he'll be top goalscorer next season and they'll be a few people on here left with egg on their faces. Quality goalscorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.