Ibrahimovic

Oasis_City said:
Missed a sitter again yesterday, why didn't he use his head!?!?!

I know! Tried a flashy flick with his heel and made himself look like a right twunk.

Matt the very impressive Giant said:
sniff said:
But his record against English sides is far from impressive. The prem is a more physical and you get less space, it really is a different game.

I don't wish to sound like a sales-man for Ibra here, and I of course am not 100% sure he would make such a huge impact as one could think/hope based on his credentials.

But, for the sake of arguing: just how many games against English teams have you actually watched, and would you really say that relatively small amount of games would make for a stronger indication of his quality than all the other games he has played?

The PL is different, no doubt about that. But I do believe a great player, as I think Ibra is, can adapt and overcome any new obstacles. I have watched him play for ten years now, and I do feel I know his potential fairly well. When I close my eyes and think how this season could have turned out, if Tevez had Ibra with him up on the front line instead of the likes of Ade and RSC.. well then I smile as I know we would have finished a few places higher. At least.

Tevez would be the perfect partner for Ibra. Mancini knows this. Tevez knows this and Ibra knows this. I hope all of us will know so too come next season.

Whatever happens, who ever we sign or loose... may the next season be the best ever for us.

-- Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 pm --

ono said:
I'd rather have both.

:)

I feel Ade might be a good enough back-up for Ibra. But doubt he'd settle for his then inevitable reduction to the lower ranks.
Ade has a goal every 1.86 games for us. He won't be back-up. He might be rotated though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.