Ibrahimovic

Tom Maley said:
The jury is still out on Ibra which says a lot considering he´s turning 29 this year. I think Johan Cryuff said it best: "He has great skills for being such a poor player."

I think Cruyff was defending him when he said that. People were calling Ibra poor but Cruyff has stuck up for him

Don't want. Is this the part of the team that needs spending on? Depends how much Barca are willing to sell him for though I guess. If it's anywhere near the price they paid then no thanks, but for around the mid-20 mill mark then maybe.

i think he is a very talented player but his attitude seems to be questionable. plus id be disappointed if we went and spent 35mill + on a 29yr old.

i fell we should be targeting a younger, probably cheaper (probably better) edin dzeko.

but hey ho im not the manager, if ibra does come in i'll certainly be behind him (not bumming him like pique).

I'd prefer Villa, can't really see Ibra fitting into the PL, but if he did and if bobby could get him at his best, then it would be superb

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i think he is a very talented player but his attitude seems to be questionable. plus id be disappointed if we went and spent 35mill + on a 29yr old.

i fell we should be targeting a younger, probably cheaper (probably better) edin dzeko.

but hey ho im not the manager, if ibra does come in i'll certainly be behind him (not bumming him like pique).

Must admit that Dzeko was a name that popped into my head when talking about Ibra. We were supposedly after him last season but he wanted to stay at Wolfsburg, they haven't done as well this season but there doesn't seem much talk about the guy?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Tom Maley said:
The jury is still out on Ibra which says a lot considering he´s turning 29 this year. I think Johan Cryuff said it best: "He has great skills for being such a poor player."

I think Cruyff was defending him when he said that. People were calling Ibra poor but Cruyff has stuck up for him

Even if he was defending him its right either way. Ibra is all about skills and I dont think that is the type of player we need right now. He might be a reasonable success but for the money we´d be paying for him we could develop the team as a whole a lot more.

Cant help but feel will be playing more money for what would be in fact just a taller Berba'flop. No doubt of the lads skills, just check out vids on youtube, that said its attitude that counts most in the prmier league, id say away.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:

We were supposed to be after Terry last year for £40 million and about the same for Gerrard this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.