Ibrahimovic

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i think he is a very talented player but his attitude seems to be questionable. plus id be disappointed if we went and spent 35mill + on a 29yr old.

i fell we should be targeting a younger, probably cheaper (probably better) edin dzeko.

but hey ho im not the manager, if ibra does come in i'll certainly be behind him (not bumming him like pique).

We were supposed to be after Terry last year for £40 million and about the same for Gerrard this year.
if we had landed either of those we would of known EXACTLY what we were getting. pure leadership, which is what we are crying out for. spending that amount on zlatan is a huge risk. as ive said in another thread id never spend more than £20m on him. again this is just my opinion.

im very suprised there has been no mention of dzeko, and i mean that with any club! quality player.

The Jury's on still out on him for people who've only watched him against English teams in the CL. In other words, against the top 3/4 teams in the league. Messi went something like 10 games without scoring against English teams.

For everyone who has seen him at his best at Inter and at Barca at the start of the season knows how good he is.

Well I for one did NOT want Bellamy when we signed him, and I based that on his performances over the last couple of season. Since then of course, my attitude has radically changed and I love the bloke. What a fighter.

But I can not understand how one could feel so negative about the idea of Ibrahimovich in our team. He's been a world class player for several seasons now, and everyone who has ever worked with him, since the beginning of his career, manager or player, says he is one of the best striker in the world.

Sure, he can flop, just like Kaka could, like Gerrard could... but I trust results and I trust Mancini, so I say he would be one heck of a signing.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
We were supposed to be after Terry last year for £40 million and about the same for Gerrard this year.
if we had landed either of those we would of known EXACTLY what we were getting. pure leadership, which is what we are crying out for. spending that amount on zlatan is a huge risk. as ive said in another thread id never spend more than £20m on him. again this is just my opinion.

im very suprised there has been no mention of dzeko, and i mean that with any club! quality player.
He hasn't been as prolific this season and Wolfsburg haven't been as good so the hype isn't there.

Keith Moon said:
If he "decides" to leave then we are the only club in the UK who could afford his wage, he’s gets £200K a week at Barca.

we shouldn't pay that. we would be ridiculous to pay that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.